THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
So lemme guess... next, you gonna insinuate that they were industry plants or some shyt huh... :russ:

not at all.

just pointing out that them having an mtv special for "forever" wasnt an accomplishment like he was trying to paint it as, seeing that they had a special for their 1st album when it wasnt selling.

AND YOU KNOW IT but you wanna be joe.

cant even talk rap on here without somebody hoppin on my top on some "look-a-who" chit.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
when someone feels defeated in an argument, they always try to defer and claim that the other person is "mad" or "hype" or whatever.

cant even just talk rap on here without the corny ish.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Fair enough but they knew they would be big or at least Steve Rifkin convinced them of it. And either way, I stand by my guns. Wu is the better group.

more like theres people at mtv that like them.

theres bigger rappers that never had mtv specials.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
more like theres people at mtv that like them.

theres bigger rappers that never had mtv specials.

Fair enough but it's also about the relationships they had with the people at the station or yeah just about liking their music. But most of the time, stuff like that goes down due to the record company or just what's going on in the city at the time and Flex has talked about how big that album was in the city at the time and how he'd play records off as the club was letting out and then people would pile back in. So if you're working for MTV at the time and you're keeping your ear to the street then you're going to be swayed by something like that

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
im in here because people are still posting jackass. stop trying to paint funny pictures. this thread went days without me. then i jumped back in and replied to certain posts. thats all it is to it.

i dont mark for anybody. i didnt even vote for bone in every round. lol. you stay dikkin.

me telling dudes to undap you, has nothing to do with the thread actually. you stay doing sucka chit like that and it always ends up bad for you.

chits not hittin me at all. im just talking rap. you may think its more serious than it is because youre weak at heart. i probably frighten you but this is just good time fun.

Ay :manny: I'm just talkin' rap too. Nothin' weak at heart about it.

You know you a Bone Thug mark breh... everything havin' to do with them, you go above and beyond to fight the BTNH fight. You know you do that. And if that's what you do, it's whatever- most people do for artists they fukk with hard- but the denial once somebody says it is :laff: at best. Hell, you even thought their Unsung needed to be two hours long... like them solo shyts and post-'97 bricks needed to be discussed in further depth :bryan: Just own it man, that's all.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
props to you for being a man breh. PROPS TO YOU.

yea. @DANJ! was correct. but hes just an idiot. typing an essay about stuff that i done already posted on here and assuming that hes schooling somebody. he stays playing himself.

i dont remember anything @Cold Blooded did in this thread aside from cheerleading tho. no beef. he just needs to man up.

as for @Big Skilly Films, hes just a joke. i dont respect that bul.

:what:
Man up?
What the hell you talking about you internet nerd?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Ay :manny: I'm just talkin' rap too. Nothin' weak at heart about it.

You know you a Bone Thug mark breh... everything havin' to do with them, you go above and beyond to fight the BTNH fight. You know you do that. And if that's what you do, it's whatever- most people do for artists they fukk with hard- but the denial once somebody says it is :laff: at best. Hell, you even thought their Unsung needed to be two hours long... like them solo shyts and post-'97 bricks needed to be discussed in further depth :bryan: Just own it man, that's all.

if youre gonna talk rap, then talk rap. save all the sucka chit.

im a bone fan. i dont mark for anybody tho. and yall dudes use the same deflection tactics all the time on here, regardless of the topic.

man, a bunch of people in those unsung threads said it shouldve been 2 hours. all i did was agree. hop off mines dog. HOP OFF.

what post -97 bricks? everything they dropped that was promoted properly, did exceptionally well.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:what:
Man up?
What the hell you talking about you internet nerd?

lol @ calling someone an internet nerd while blindly stanning wutang. OH THE IRONY.

maybe if you take their jizz out ya face, youd know what im talking about chump.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
lol @ calling someone an internet nerd while blindly stanning wutang. OH THE IRONY.

maybe if you take their jizz out ya face, youd know what im talking about chump.

And that's what makes you an internet nerd
1 your assumptions...
Do you know me ? Do you know my background? No so don't assume anything about me...
2 using words like stanning and jizz let's me further understand that you do not go outside and you should get some sun and interact with real people like we used to before the internet ...because no one talks like that in real life
3 Wu Tang is by far a better band than bone thugs
Bone thugs don't offer anything besides the music
Wu Tang is a way of life The 5% The Gods was all apart of my upbringing the knowledge the hustle the truth the pain
You would have to have been there to understand but anyway
Its only a hip hop forum and its not that freaking serious my dude...and if it really is that serious to you...your not looking good out here you looking like a hoe azz school girl crying in the bathroom ....so it is you that should man up my internet nerd

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST

Does Bone Thugs have video games? Books ? Movies? Toys?
I wore a polo sport inspired Wu tang 5 panel hat "lo goose" to match a polo Ralph lauren shirt yesterday

@Wacky D

:heh:
Drake even has a song paying homage
:heh:
But just watch your mouth Lil dude no need to be " turning up" now
:birdman:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I don't even want your fake ass props you handing out either @Wacky D

You best to be giving props to the Almighty Wu Tang Clan Right now if you wanna keep it all the way funky...IMA help you out tho ...Cuz Wu tang is for the babies and we gon school ya

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
2IR7FLp.jpg

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
And that's what makes you an internet nerd
1 your assumptions...
Do you know me ? Do you know my background? No so don't assume anything about me...
2 using words like stanning and jizz let's me further understand that you do not go outside and you should get some sun and interact with real people like we used to before the internet ...because no one talks like that in real life
3 Wu Tang is by far a better band than bone thugs
Bone thugs don't offer anything besides the music
Wu Tang is a way of life The 5% The Gods was all apart of my upbringing the knowledge the hustle the truth the pain
You would have to have been there to understand but anyway
Its only a hip hop forum and its not that freaking serious my dude...and if it really is that serious to you...your not looking good out here you looking like a hoe azz school girl crying in the bathroom ....so it is you that should man up my internet nerd

you claim "its not that serious", but you go on this homotional rant.:why:

lol @ "wutang is better because they offer more than just music".

live your life thru rappers brehs.