THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
i already named a few. you didnt even address those.

and half of those wutang albums youre listing, arent classics like youre trying to bill them as.
Well can u them again for arguments sake?

We can at least agree liquid swords ob4cl and supreme clientele are classic and include classic wu group cuts right?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Using aliases to vote for Bone and also turning a blind eye to that rat troll observe hauling Locker Room trolls in here who couldn't care less about either Bone or Wu just to vote for Bone. Sounds like weirdo stan sh!t to me.

what aliases?

the "locker room trolls" are no different than the east coast purist collective who provided nothing but one-sided arguments & misinformation. theyre also no different than the people who only showed up to vote when wutang was involved- YOURSELF INCLUDED.:laugh: and im not even gonna dwell back on the fact that dudes were blatantly counting solo albums as group chit, and this was done for wutang only.

and the incident that youre referring to with the posters yall said came from the locker room, didnt even occur in this battle.

youre all over the place, looking for chit to throw at the wall.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Well can u them again for arguments sake?

We can at least agree liquid swords ob4cl and supreme clientele are classic and include classic wu group cuts right?

theres groups with arguably better solo resumes than wutang, and barely anybody tried to count that stuff on their behalf. but when it came to wutang, dudes went str8 to the solos upon entering these threads. cmon man. you cant dance around that.

liquid swords is more of a cult classic, if youre keepin it 100.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
what aliases?

the "locker room trolls" are no different than the east coast purist collective who provided nothing but one-sided arguments & misinformation. theyre also no different than the people who only showed up to vote when wutang was involved- YOURSELF INCLUDED.:laugh: and im not even gonna dwell back on the fact that dudes were blatantly counting solo albums as group chit, and this was done for wutang only.

and the incident that youre referring to with the posters yall said came from the locker room, didnt even occur in this battle.

youre all over the place, looking for chit to throw at the wall.

Relax bro. Calm down. Just accept that Wu is a greater group than Bone and keep it moving. You and a few handful of cornballs on here can keep running around with the narrative that Wu-tang is overrated and made music that pandered to white boys and asians but ya'll know the truth. Wu the GOAT group. It's why Bone can't are booked several acts before Wu at shows. Even the homie buck and Tennessee knows what's up:

:blessed:

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
theres groups with arguably better solo resumes than wutang, and barely anybody tried to count that stuff on their behalf. but when it came to wutang, dudes went str8 to the solos upon entering these threads. cmon man. you cant dance around that.

liquid swords is more of a cult classic, if youre keepin it 100.
which groups have better solo resumes in your opinion though? just name them
liquid swords also has shadowboxing investigative reports and 4th chamber which are undeniable classic wu group cuts

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Relax bro. Calm down. Just accept that Wu is a greater group than Bone and keep it moving. You and a few handful of cornballs on here can keep running around with the narrative that Wu-tang is overrated and made music that pandered to white boys and asians but ya'll know the truth. Wu the GOAT group. It's why Bone can't are booked several acts before Wu at shows. Even the homie buck and Tennessee knows what's up:

nah. back that chit back up.

you claimed that i rigged the tournament. and now that i called you out on that bullchit, youre trying to save face by changing the subject. and youre doing alot of twisting my words there too.

and who cares where an artist is booked?? AND YOURE TALKING ABOUT A NEW YORK SHOW on top of that. stop being a weirdo.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
which groups have better solo resumes in your opinion though? just name them
liquid swords also has shadowboxing investigative reports and 4th chamber which are undeniable classic wu group cuts

im not listing them right now. youre trying to change the topic on the slick. i'll list them after you admit to what you were doing.

and liquid swords is a cult classic. its only held in classic regard by '90s boom bap enthusiasts.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
im not listing them right now. youre trying to change the topic on the slick. i'll list them after you admit to what you were doing.

and liquid swords is a cult classic. its only held in classic regard by '90s boom bap enthusiasts.
Do we have to play games?
You said there's other groups who have the solo catalog that the Wu Have...what other groups have solo and group classics?
and even the solo albums that are good to so so contain classic group tracks that include multiple wu members.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nah. back that chit back up.

you claimed that i rigged the tournament. and now that i called you out on that bullchit, youre trying to save face by changing the subject. and youre doing alot of twisting my words there too.

and who cares where an artist is booked?? AND YOURE TALKING ABOUT A NEW YORK SHOW on top of that. stop being a weirdo.

Nope. Fvck outta here. That was a Summer show in Tennessee. You claim that Wu-tang makes music mostly for cacs and asians, yet Young Buck been a fan and you clearly see several wild BLACK Cashvillers in that audience, knowing Wu songs word for word. And I don't have to expound on your underhanded tactics to make Bone win in this tourney. Everybody knows about it. Your stanning took on a wild, mutated level in this thread, breh.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Do we have to play games?
You said there's other groups who have the solo catalog that the Wu Have...what other groups have solo and group classics?
and even the solo albums that are good to so so contain classic group tracks that include multiple wu members.

i should ask you that question.

yall think yall are slick. the bottom line is that theres other groups with great solo catalogs, but yet wutang is the only group where people are trying to count solos.

the least you couldve did was admit that, but instead you want to try to change the subject by asking "what groups" like you just got into rap or something.

stop it slime. stick to the script.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nope. Fvck outta here. That was a Summer show in Tennessee. You claim that Wu-tang makes music mostly for cacs and asians, yet Young Buck been a fan and you clearly see several wild BLACK Cashvillers in that audience, knowing Wu songs word for word. And I don't have to expound on your underhanded tactics to make Bone win in this tourney. Everybody knows about it. Your stanning took on a wild, mutated level in this thread, breh.

what summer show in tennessee? and what are you talking about young buck & asians for? the f*ck is you on?

im talking about the show in new york that bone & wutang both performed on.

you dudes man. lol.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
i should ask you that question.

yall think yall are slick. the bottom line is that theres other groups with great solo catalogs, but yet wutang is the only group where people are trying to count solos.

the least you couldve did was admit that, but instead you want to try to change the subject by asking "what groups" like you just got into rap or something.

stop it slime. stick to the script.
Because there's no other group with a classic group album and multiple classic solo albums. And if someone wanted to say forever was classic and wu had two classic group albums I'm not arguing that..

Also lets not forget all these albums group and solo were produced by one group member..

I'm still waiting for these other groups you're gonna list

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
dudes trying to go off track.

@LandryFieldsDad doesnt want to admit to the cheating. so hes trying to go off track.

@BillyOcean im still trying to figure out why you claimed the tournament was rigged. and instead, youre trying to talk to me about young buck.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Because there's no other group with a classic group album and multiple classic solo albums. And if someone wanted to say forever was classic and wu had two classic group albums I'm not arguing that..

Also lets not forget all these albums group and solo were produced by one group member..

I'm still waiting for these other groups you're gonna list

geto boys?
hot boys?
TRU?

and thats just off the dome.

and if wutang forever is a classic, then that opens the floodgates for all sorts of f*ckery.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
fukk BONE THUGS AND HARMONY

giphy.gif