hot boys?
TRU?

and thats just off the dome.
Geto boys I'll give you but wouldn't personally listen to any of the
geto boys?
hot boys?
TRU?

and thats just off the dome.

and if wutang forever is a classic, then that opens the floodgates for all sorts of f*ckery.
Geto boys is a good one but I'm not listening to any of the solos besides scarface

And I'm not saying juvenile and master p don't have classic solos..

What I am saying is (u can call this cheating)
Is why are you trying to hide wu solos that have classic group cuts on them.

I'm not saying other groups didn't have quality solo albums..

Collectively they didn't have as many great group songs on the solo albums as wu

C murder went to jail and Wayne Damn sure wasn't featuring any hot boys on his solos which lets be honest don't really measure up anyways

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
what summer show in tennessee? and what are you talking about young buck & asians for? the f*ck is you on?

im talking about the show in new york that bone & wutang both performed on.

you dudes man. lol.

Lol. N!gga please. Bone been undercards on several shows, not just the NY one you're referring to.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Geto boys I'll give you but wouldn't personally listen to any of the

Geto boys is a good one but I'm not listening to any of the solos besides scarface

And I'm not saying juvenile and master p don't have classic solos..

What I am saying is (u can call this cheating)
Is why are you trying to hide wu solos that have classic group cuts on them.

I'm not saying other groups didn't have quality solo albums..

Collectively they didn't have as many great group songs on the solo albums as wu

C murder went to jail and Wayne Damn sure wasn't featuring any hot boys on his solos which lets be honest don't really measure up anyways

the east coast bias is oozing thru this post. geto boys get a pass because they were more in line with traditional east coast rap of the time.

tru and the hot boys dont have "group" cuts on their solo albums now?
and lets be reality, most of these wutang "group" cuts only really featured 2 or 3 members.

and i see that youre not really up on these groups.
c-murder went to jail pretty much after the fact.
wayne was widely seen as the weakest member during the hot boys days, so i dont know why youre bringing him up. and for the record, he did indeed have "group cuts" on his albums.

so obviously you havnt heard these albums, yet you have the gull to say "lets be honest, they dont measure up".

this is the one-sided posing that im talking about breh.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Lol. N!gga please. Bone been undercards on several shows, not just the NY one you're referring to.

even if they were, again, who cares? thats just industry chit. just cuz you close the show, dont mean chit. didnt you learn anything from that kendrick/future thread?

but f*ck all that. lets get back to me so-called rigging this tournament. i dont want to hear chit else until you man up. im not acknowledging chit else that you have to say b.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
the east coast bias is oozing thru this post. geto boys get a pass because they were more in line with traditional east coast rap of the time.

tru and the hot boys dont have "group" cuts on their solo albums now?
and lets be reality, most of these wutang "group" cuts only really featured 2 or 3 members.

and i see that youre not really up on these groups.
c-murder went to jail pretty much after the fact.
wayne was widely seen as the weakest member during the hot boys days, so i dont know why youre bringing him up. and for the record, he did indeed have "group cuts" on his albums.

so obviously you havnt heard these albums, yet you have the gull to say "lets be honest, they dont measure up".

this is the one-sided posing that im talking about breh.
What members of the hot boys have been active besides Wayne tho?

This is getting twisted
All I'm saying is the wu solo albums contained a lot of great group tracks and that's all I've said from the beginning

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Never could get into Wu tang tbh, alotta songs i like but im no wu head

Whereas Bone Thugs is my shyt since i was a youngin:wow: