Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
c00n babble
Let me attempt to break this down for you stupid nikkas who call anyone with a different worldview a "c00n."

A lot of you believe this ass beating was justified because china man called him ****** right?

Let's go ahead and assume that's true....do you think the average person just walks up to a stranger on a train and uses a racial slur for no reason? Nah...for it to get to that point, there had to be some kind of build up. Some words that were exchanged prior. We have no idea who started the initial exchange of words.

The ass beating may've very well been justified.
It's possible that this breh got on the train that day, minding his business, and an asian decided he had a bone to pick. It's also possible the breh was the one to antagonize the asian first. We will NEVER know.

And that's exactly the problem. We DON'T KNOW. Everybody is gonna see this contextless video, and the ugly truth is, a lot of people are gonna shake their head and go "just another black man doing what black folk do." Know why? Because you pretty much only ever see black people in these out of context videos where they're making a fool of themselves. Think about the very existence of World Star Hip Hop. Black folk acting like idiots in public is so god damn commonplace that someone basically decided to archive all of it on the internet and profit millions off of it. Let me know when you can find World Star for whites and asians, I'll be waiting. :mjlol:

Temperament is one of the most valuable things you can have in this world. Whites and asians get their fair share of cracker and chink and keep it fukking pushing. Because they actually have something to lose. A lot of them work good jobs, a lot of them have stable families, a lot of them have SOMETHING.

A lot of you dudes are remedial as fukk and cannot see the bigger picture. Because an asian is the victim you think it's okay but you can't seem to put 2 and 2 together and realize that this horrible temperament, warrior mentality that plagues black people is the reason why warzones like Chicago and St. Louis exist. nikkas with nothing to lose walking around ready to combust on anyone who shows the slightest disrespect. I can't feel bad for you nikkas. You enjoy being in last place. Won't be me. :yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It’s about the optics tbh. Ive lived here long enough to know that the overwhelming majority of the time that some fukkery is going on on the subway, black folks involved. Whether it be a fight, sexual assault, verbal abuse, a homeless mf making a fool of themselves, etc. And it’s embarrassing af.

Ima say it — I don’t care if chinaman called him the n word. Why’re we the only race who thinks it’s acceptable to carry the temperament of a hot headed middle schooler well into adult hood? Now this breh is on camera beating an mf ass and stealing his shyt to boot and is gonna do time over nothing. :snoop:

You cheer because it’s some racist chink getting the brunt of it but this same idiotic warrior mentality is the reason black men get lit the fukk up by other black men for no real reason everyday.
Aren’t you the half Nigerian poster/half white dude exposed on a racist bodybuilding forum for co-signing with cacs? Based on your priors, I think that’s you.
:jbhmm:

Like @Deacon Frye said, you can make a statement without all the comparisons, outside race pandering/promoting or going with the "white peoplez beenz so goodz to me" rhetoric while discounting a lot of the factors like racial politics and disparities, that come into play within society.

@Nicole0416 its no wonder you won the WOAT award by a landslide. :mjlol::mjtf:

You have been in this thread for all 5 hours of its existence addressing everything but the actual topic of discussion. You first tried to attack my mixed background, as though that somehow invalidates my point, and failed there.

Then you tried to dig up my BB.com profile to prove I’m a “racist agent”, but obviously failed there because we’re 5 hours deep and you couldn’t find a single thread or post from my time over there that was anti-black. Don’t even lie you ugly bytch we both know your autistic ass went rummaging through my post history looking for something, anything. :mjlol:

You also STILL HAVE NOT addressed how you immediately recognized me from “racist” bb.com. Only way you could have known is if you were active there yourself. :mjpls:

Now, no one is even responding to you because you’re a batshyt crazy bytch and we have lives, and you’re spamming this thread with negative statistics about Nigeria when that doesn’t invalidate my point either. Who cares about Nigeria, this is about black America.

Ad hominem after ad hominem after ad hominem. Meanwhile, you continue to duck the actual OP and provide constructive feedback on how we can better ourselves, and you continue to duck why you’re so knowledgeable about bodybuilding.com :laff:

Whole lotta juelzing in this thread. :mjlol:

There are studies, upon studies, upon studies that consistently show that no matter if it’s a low tier, mid tier, or high tier school, black students CONSISTENTLY underperform relative to their counterparts. Poor white and Asian kids manage to do well at the same “resource lacking” schools that ADOS struggle in. In all black schools, the top 10% of the class will almost always be damn near all black immigrants and not ADOS.

Y’all can get emotional, make excuses, and neg like fakkits. I’m telling it how it is. I grew up in it, I witnessed it first hand. Top 10% of the class would be nothing but Africans, Caribbean’s, and the literal ONLY 3-4 white and Asian kids who’re actually at the school
. :mjlol: Y’all witnessed it too, but wanna be in denial and make excuses. African American culture is toxic and backwards. Literally do a scan of the type of threads that do numbers in TLR on the daily and it ain’t hard to see why. :manny:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/black-students-in-cali-only-20-pass-math-state-test-33-pass-reading-test.741200/page-17#post-35398762

S
ide note: of course, he hates AAs
:francis::mjpls:

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
It’s about the optics tbh. Ive lived here long enough to know that the overwhelming majority of the time that some fukkery is going on on the subway, black folks involved. Whether it be a fight, sexual assault, verbal abuse, a homeless mf making a fool of themselves, etc. And it’s embarrassing af.

Ima say it — I don’t care if chinaman called him the n word. Why’re we the only race who thinks it’s acceptable to carry the temperament of a hot headed middle schooler well into adult hood? Now this breh is on camera beating an mf ass and stealing his shyt to boot and is gonna do time over nothing. :snoop:

You cheer because it’s some racist chink getting the brunt of it but this same idiotic warrior mentality is the reason black men get lit the fukk up by other black men for no real reason everyday.
You're talking points are a bit hypocritical. You'd walk away and let a racist Asian punk you and call you the N word, that's dope to some ppl.

But to hide a hidden agenda and call him a racial slur on a message board while not addressing the problem up front is even weaker. Don't do that.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Houston911 is high time you get this fool outta here:camby:.

Family Man wasn't even half as flagrant as this.
That dude is a racist from a body building forum- his username on there is ornahhhhh. Here’s the proof in The link to click for verification -
Misc.

He was exposed for his brand of racism back in 2019. @360Waves = OrNahhh. Here he is discussing his dyck dives on a known racist forum with white men:
    OrNahhh
    user-offline.png

Socialite
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png

Misc srs, I have excess skin around my pen0r and it's ruining me...(srs)(pics)
    No not those kinds of pics phaggots, illustrations.

Sitting on 7.8 inches (srs, no e-stat) but I'm a bit of a pencil dikk. A few hairs below 5.. That's besides the point, just u know it's an unwritten misc rule that that must be shared.

So when most guys lay down with a stiffy their ish looks like this right? :

[View Image]

Well, mine looks like the pic below. Allow me to explain my fancy diagram. The red is excess skin that comes from that "fat pad" area at your pelvis, that your pen0r is attached to. When I get a stiffy, that skin stretches out along with my tool. The purple dotted lines represent all the extra length I have that isn't visible because of this excess skin. And as a result only the length above the green line is visible and actually resembles a c0ck, which for me means that I'm rocking a 7.8 incher but looking more 6.25.

[View Image]

This isn't like those cases where dudes are fat as hell and their fat pad is eating away at their length. I'm lean af right now. Do they have operations for this ****? Wut do?
    *Nigerian Crew*
    *French Crew*
    *Romanian Crew*
    *Irish Crew*
    *People tell me I'm the black Sean O'Pry Crew*
    *Bluepill Crew*
    *Could steal your girl if I wanted to crew*
    *Ex-D1 Athlete Crew*

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another poster disguising his anti black animosity with that of self projection for his own race. Followed by the negative critiques and criticisms in comparison to his protective stance for cacs and nonblacks.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/black-people-really-arent-for-other-black-people.477512/page-2

hanging out with white people is a badge of honor to him.
Negative in the red. I see why.

ya this guy is a fukking race-baiting troll

:mjlol:

"Hey buddy wanna beer?"

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@360Waves has the audacity of Caucasity to always try to racially scold black people but has no issue cavorting with cacs in real
Life like a faggit that the half cac presents on here.

1. super straight crew
    natty 1200 ng/dl testosterone crew
    uncircumcised crew
    faps to avis crew
    low dose adderall hax crew
    dutasteride crew
    jfl at bloatmaxxers crew
    hair is life crew

2. 01-06-2016 11:26 PM
      OrNahhh
      user-offline.png

Socialite
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png

quote_icon.png
      Originally Posted by xavengedx23
      7.8 inches... just LMAO

rolleyes.gif

Funny story about it. When I was younger for the longest I didn't understand or know about the whole "bone-pressed" concept when measuring. I just thought you held the ruler at where it looked like your dikk started at and measured. Because of my excess skin, I was holding the ruler at a completely bad spot and thought I only had a 6 inch dikk for the longest. Then I learned that quite a bit of mine was hidden not only under the skin but the fat pad and realized I had way more.

Girls always commented on "feeling" my size during sex and it confused the F outta me because I was under the impression I was barely above average.
      *Nigerian Crew*
      *French Crew*
      *Romanian Crew*
      *Irish Crew*
      *People tell me I'm the black Sean O'Pry Crew*
      *Bluepill Crew*
      *Could steal your girl if I wanted to crew*
      *Ex-D1 Athlete Crew*

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're talking points are a bit hypocritical. You'd walk away and let a racist Asian punk you and call you the N word, that's dope to some ppl.

But to hide a hidden agenda and call him a racial slur on a message board while not addressing the problem up front is even weaker. Don't do that.
Please don’t argue with troll cacs to give them life - that poster @360Waves was exposed last year for posting up with racists on a racist website and describing his dyck for them. No exaggeration. Screenshots and links in this thread. His username over there is @ornahhhhh. Link below for posterity.
Misc.

Notice how he’s all jovial, giddy and shyt when interacting with cacs on that site but over here, he’s wild disrespectful and insulting with black posters.