Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Still waiting for the victims name to be revealed as Hector Hernandez or sum shyt. The dude I seen in that chokehold was definitely on his way to a Bodega job.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They’re doubling down and trying to delete or dial back the sentiment after being caught in multiple lies just like @Howie Doroughberg did on this thread.

now the Asians are on the “we all are one minority” against white supremacy rhetoric
:mjlol::mjlol::laff::laff:

after the Asian “council” woman referenced above went full Ki Kao Kyun racist like a white supremacist with her tweet and black New Yorkers coded up to spaz on her stupid anti black racial attacks.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Good looks.
But according to asian poster @Howie Doroughberg asian men like him are too timid and docile to ever react with violence.
:ohhh::mjpls:
@Howie Doroughberg can you explain why asian men are out here giving the pimp hand to defenseless asian women?? Why do you people condone this behavior?? This was not self defense!!! The violence in your community needs to be addressed before you should speak on others - this makes you less of a man hitting women for no reason. Do better.
:picard::scust:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This whole blacks are racist against asians thing really seems to be taking steam after black men are starting to divorce themselves from the democratic party and the screams for reparations are getting louder and louder. What better way to change the narrative than being able to say," Hey, see we don't owe you reparations because blacks can be racist too!"

This made up narrative about blacks being the face of Asian racism just goes to show you how powerful the media is in being able to control minds. They did the same thing with the blacks and mexicans in the 2000s

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We need to up the ante...:lolbron:

:sas2:

Df??:picard:
Asian reporter Tricia Taka... ooops, I mean @Howie Doroughberg this is concerning. Im from Queens- I am very concerned how this uptick in violence in your community will filter over to our neighborhoods. My parents, cousins etc etc. crashing into storefronts out of anger; putting innocent women and children in harms way. Looks like the most damaged victim in this, is that pearly white Audi - what were they thinking?
#protectasianwomen
#protectaudis
:sadcam::mindblown: