Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Da fukk does any of this have to do with the video
Nobody is cheering
Great you have a high tolerance for bullshyt
And have things to lose
But other people
Not so much
This is the real fukking world
None of this has anything to do with race
It could have been any *insert race*saying something to another *insert race*
And somebody would have got taken off on
The post is dripping with white supremacy talking points
It’s millions of black Americans that don’t get involved in fukkery on a daily basis
Because they have something to lose
Know the climate we are in
Are man enough to walk away
Race has nothing to do with being a hot head
If you are truly black
You hate your own people and yourself so much
That you would paint them all with a monolithic brush
You act like the media isn’t a propaganda run entity
Yes black people have our own issues
But trust and believe other races are getting busy and harming folks in their own community
But it doesn’t sell you bytch you
Like I’ve said before
Who needs white hoods on this forum
When some of you are disease minded simpletons
Goes for the dumb dumbs that dapped this shyt too

nikka trying to pull that weeze r own worz enemy shyt over some Asian :mjlol: Nobody is condoning this shyt and 80% wouldn’t have beat the brakes off him. But it’s completely understandable and nobody gonna hold Breh from taking off

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It’s about the optics tbh. Ive lived here long enough to know that the overwhelming majority of the time that some fukkery is going on on the subway, black folks involved. Whether it be a fight, sexual assault, verbal abuse, a homeless mf making a fool of themselves, etc. And it’s embarrassing af.

Ima say it — I don’t care if chinaman called him the n word. Why’re we the only race who thinks it’s acceptable to carry the temperament of a hot headed middle schooler well into adult hood? Now this breh is on camera beating an mf ass and stealing his shyt to boot and is gonna do time over nothing. :snoop:

You cheer because it’s some racist chink getting the brunt of it but this same idiotic warrior mentality is the reason black men get lit the fukk up by other black men for no real reason everyday.
Another poster disguising his anti black animosity with that of self projection for his own race. Followed by the negative critiques and criticisms in comparison to his protective stance for cacs and nonblacks.

I know cacs are racist and all the common rhetoric yadda yadda. But one thing I can say is that back in college whenever I went to cac parties I always noticed how friendly they are to literally everyone, including people of color. "Hey buddy wanna beer?" "Hey buddy wanna hit of this blunt?" Complete strangers will act like they've been your best friend of 10 years. Their women do not make themselves strangers and openly approach guys either to be friendly or flirty.

Contrast that to black parties. I dunno what it is with our culture man but our people are unbelievably stuck up. There's no sense of unity, strangers aren't friendly or for eachother and are often rude to eachother. It feels like you're constantly being judged at times. Black men wanna be on their faux-alpha male shyt at all times and are constantly trying to act "hard."

A lot of white frats are undeniably racist but frats in general are just extremely selective about who they want to let into their parties, let's not kid themselves. Using frats as an example is just taking things to an extreme anyways. Most of the black people here would look like a fish outta water at a Q party and that frat is all black. I just meant regular house parties where anyone is invited.

Try reading a little harder. I haven't hung out with white people since college a few years back, hence "back in college." My relationships have always primarily been with minorities but it's like 110% undeniable that white people are just friendlier. I didn't have "juice" in the white community back in college like that but if I popped out to even 1 party people who had class with me and/or exchanged a few words with me would instantly come up to say hi and act like we're friends. You'd walk away with like 15-20 numbers of guys and girls and if you actually make the effort to extend the relationship it usually leads you to an even bigger network of friends, and/or a body.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/black-people-really-arent-for-other-black-people.477512/page-2

What type of straw man is this??? Where did I say white people get a pass on racism lol.

I just see black folks on twitter all the time saying dumb shyt like “white people have no culture”, “white people are plain, basic, boring”, etc, all the while not realizing they openly worship many aspects of their supposedly non-existent culture. Makes people look stupid. We stay choosing the wrong hills to die on. It’s a lot of things we can say about cacs but that they “lack culture” is retarded and never made any sense to me.

hanging out with white people is a badge of honor to him.
Negative in the red. I see why.
:comeon::unimpressed:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Another poster disguising his anti black animosity with that of self projection for his own race. Followed by the negative critiques and criticisms in comparison to his protective stance for cacs and nonblacks.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/black-people-really-arent-for-other-black-people.477512/page-2

hanging out with white people is a badge of honor to him.
Negative in the red. I see why.
You're an ugly man with low self-esteem pretending to be a woman on the internet. Everyone on this forum hates you even though you pander unbelievably hard and try your damndest to look like the most pro-black motherfukker in the universe. Let that sink in. You're an aint shyt bytch. And nah, actually I'm largely in the red because of sports talk in the coliseum. You're selectively picking my posts from that thread like you can't go in that thread and find a shyt load of other brehs agreeing with me including some brehs who would be regarded as "respected" around these parts. Suck my dikk fakkit

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s about the optics tbh. Ive lived here long enough to know that the overwhelming majority of the time that some fukkery is going on on the subway, black folks involved. Whether it be a fight, sexual assault, verbal abuse, a homeless mf making a fool of themselves, etc. And it’s embarrassing af.

Ima say it — I don’t care if chinaman called him the n word. Why’re we the only race who thinks it’s acceptable to carry the temperament of a hot headed middle schooler well into adult hood? Now this breh is on camera beating an mf ass and stealing his shyt to boot and is gonna do time over nothing. :snoop:

You cheer because it’s some racist chink getting the brunt of it but this same idiotic warrior mentality is the reason black men get lit the fukk up by other black men for no real reason everyday.
Letting an Asian person get a pass for a hate crime against a black man for using the word n—er. coming from The same poster who says this with the white welcome wagon.
:comeon:

That's probably a problem with you as an individual and because you have complex issue you immediately attribute it to your blackness rather than something else.

Neither I nor my black friends ever had any problems at white parties and we went to a PWI. We didn't try to fit in either, no changing our style of dressing, our style of talking. I'm sure there are racists out there at those parties and I can't vouch for what happens behind closed doors but I can say that while I WAS THERE, I had no problems and the people were unbelievably friendly. You can build a huge network of friends pretty quickly just by popping out at 1 white party.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're an ugly man with low self-esteem pretending to be a woman on the internet. Everyone on this forum hates you even though you pander unbelievably hard and try your damndest to look like the most pro-black motherfukker in the universe. Let that sink in. You're an aint shyt bytch. And nah, actually I'm largely in the red because of sports talk in the coliseum. You're selectively picking my posts from that thread like you can't go in that thread and find a shyt load of other brehs agreeing with me including some brehs who would be regarded as "respected" around these parts. Suck my dikk fakkit
Didn’t read. Let me guess- you utilized the coli cac/c00n segment of insults and comebacks when confronted with your own remarks.

Practice self control- you sound angry. You should handle your behavioral and coping responses better, like you tell everyone else. You wrote all of that for me to not acknowledge and avoid reading now what?? I’m still pulling your card bytch.
Posters should know who they engage with on these racial issues - Like this.
The point of the thread was not that I enjoy the company of white folks more than black folks. :dead:

The point is that white people by and large tend to have a level of respect for their fellow white man that black people DO NOT.

Black people view other black people as “food”, as their competition, virtually 24/7. If you’re black, you’ve either experienced or witnessed black people trying to flex on you with material items, trying to clown you for having lesser material items, trying to test your gangster for no reason and instigate a fight, trying to size you up and see if you’re an “easy lick.” You will literally never see these issues amongst white people at white social functions. They’re common place at black ones. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
c00n babble
That dude Been on that
@360Waves arent you half- Nigerian and half-white?? He was exposed for sucking up to white dyck on a body building forum from what I recall.
:patrice:

edit: yup. That’s him.
He conveniently panders for cac attention on other forums while running with his "problematic black people" diatribes in here.

I knew this dude sounded familiar- he tried to lie until receipts were produced.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

Last edited: