Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate videos that don't show the whole situation. I just saw two people fighting. Yes he got abused because the motherfukker lost a fight.

I REFUSE, to believe, OUTRIGHT REFUSAL, to believe that black people are actively targeting Asians. Get the entire fukk out of here. OP is an agent, pushing some bullshyt.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It’s about the optics tbh. Ive lived here long enough to know that the overwhelming majority of the time that some fukkery is going on on the subway, black folks involved. Whether it be a fight, sexual assault, verbal abuse, a homeless mf making a fool of themselves, etc. And it’s embarrassing af.

Ima say it — I don’t care if chinaman called him the n word. Why’re we the only race who thinks it’s acceptable to carry the temperament of a hot headed middle schooler well into adult hood? Now this breh is on camera beating an mf ass and stealing his shyt to boot and is gonna do time over nothing. :snoop:

You cheer because it’s some racist chink getting the brunt of it but this same idiotic warrior mentality is the reason black men get lit the fukk up by other black men for no real reason everyday.

Yo, who's mans is this?

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo, who's mans is this?
Hopefully, you’ll eventually get to a point in your life where you’ve accomplished something tangible. Where you’ll actually have something to lose. Once you do, you’ll realize how fukking stupid nikkas look catching cases over random irrelevant Asians calling them playground insults in the subway. I worked too hard and got too much going on to throw it away over bullshyt :yeshrug:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Hopefully, you’ll eventually get to a point in your life where you’ve accomplished something tangible. Where you’ll actually have something to lose. Once you do, you’ll realize how fukking stupid nikkas look catching cases over random irrelevant Asians calling them playground insults in the subway. I worked too hard and got too much going on to throw it away over bullshyt :yeshrug:

Ok, breh :mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It’s about the optics tbh. Ive lived here long enough to know that the overwhelming majority of the time that some fukkery is going on on the subway, black folks involved. Whether it be a fight, sexual assault, verbal abuse, a homeless mf making a fool of themselves, etc. And it’s embarrassing af.

Ima say it — I don’t care if chinaman called him the n word. Why’re we the only race who thinks it’s acceptable to carry the temperament of a hot headed middle schooler well into adult hood? Now this breh is on camera beating an mf ass and stealing his shyt to boot and is gonna do time over nothing. :snoop:

You cheer because it’s some racist chink getting the brunt of it but this same idiotic warrior mentality is the reason black men get lit the fukk up by other black men for no real reason everyday.
Da fukk does any of this have to do with the video
Nobody is cheering
Great you have a high tolerance for bullshyt
And have things to lose
But other people
Not so much
This is the real fukking world
None of this has anything to do with race
It could have been any *insert race*saying something to another *insert race*
And somebody would have got taken off on
These posts are dripping with white supremacy talking points
It’s millions of black Americans that don’t get involved in fukkery on a daily basis
Because they have something to lose
Know the climate we are in
Are man enough to walk away
Race has nothing to do with being a hot head
If you are truly black
You hate your own people and yourself so much
That you would paint them all with a monolithic brush
You act like the media isn’t a propaganda run entity
Yes black people have our own issues
But trust and believe other races are getting busy and harming folks in their own community
But it doesn’t sell you bytch you
Like I’ve said before
Who needs white hoods on this forum
When some of you are disease minded simpletons
Goes for the dumb dumbs that dapped this shyt too

Last edited:

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
there's no context, he released the choke shortly after he was out. Normally you're getting your head stomped at that point. Asian guy is lucky the breh punches like a fairy. The only real damage sustained was when he slammed his head while unconscious.

This is why everyone needs to get into a boxing/MMA gym. You don't have to be a victim like this guy :ufdup: