Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
ya this guy is a fukking race-baiting troll

:mjlol:
The same talking points as welL
:francis:

- Financially illiterate. Horrible saving/spending skills. Always broke.

- Often expecting handouts simply for existing/having vagina. A WHOLE LOT sell p*ssy on the side, even the ones you wouldn't expect. Feels like every other girl I know now has their cashapp/paypal in their bio...basically expecting you to give them money for no other reason than the fact that they breathe.

- On social media, always vying for attention and always speaking of themselves very highly. Read your average black woman with "Twitter clout" tweets from the past month and you'll think the bytch has a narcissistic personality disorder. Often slandering all black men or talking poorly about men as a whole because she's still bitter about some fukk nikka who did her dirty in her past life, even though she herself has likely done mad nikkas dirty.

- Constantly posting pictures of herself in revealing clothing, often with some caption talking about how she's a "bad bytch," in reality a sign of major insecurity and feeling ones worth only comes from how much Twitter praise they can receive.

- Hive mindset and mentality. Especially on conversational platforms like Twitter, if you dare to say something that does not completely kiss their asses they will slander you up, down, and around this earth. You can say something intelligent and they'll sidestep that and be quick to go at something completely irrelevant to the conversation such as your physical appearance, wealth, etc. An entitled, coddled mentality. You can see this pretty much ANY TIME the discussion of Michael B Jordan's dating preferences come up. ON THAT NOTE...

- The desperation. Like, these bytches are really HURT that this nikka is with a white girl. :mjlol: The shyt is weird, like they NEED him to want them.

Am I wyling brehs?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
That dude is a racist from a body building forum- his username on there is ornahhhhh. Here’s the proof in The link to click for verification -
Misc.

He was exposed for his brand of racism back in 2019. @360Waves = OrNahhh. Here he is discussing his dyck dives on a known racist forum with white men:
    OrNahhh
    user-offline.png

Socialite
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png
    reputation_highpos.png

Misc srs, I have excess skin around my pen0r and it's ruining me...(srs)(pics)
    No not those kinds of pics phaggots, illustrations.

Sitting on 7.8 inches (srs, no e-stat) but I'm a bit of a pencil dikk. A few hairs below 5.. That's besides the point, just u know it's an unwritten misc rule that that must be shared.

So when most guys lay down with a stiffy their ish looks like this right? :

[View Image]

Well, mine looks like the pic below. Allow me to explain my fancy diagram. The red is excess skin that comes from that "fat pad" area at your pelvis, that your pen0r is attached to. When I get a stiffy, that skin stretches out along with my tool. The purple dotted lines represent all the extra length I have that isn't visible because of this excess skin. And as a result only the length above the green line is visible and actually resembles a c0ck, which for me means that I'm rocking a 7.8 incher but looking more 6.25.

[View Image]

This isn't like those cases where dudes are fat as hell and their fat pad is eating away at their length. I'm lean af right now. Do they have operations for this ****? Wut do?
    *Nigerian Crew*
    *French Crew*
    *Romanian Crew*
    *Irish Crew*
    *People tell me I'm the black Sean O'Pry Crew*
    *Bluepill Crew*
    *Could steal your girl if I wanted to crew*
    *Ex-D1 Athlete Crew*

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
the train patrons said that the chinaman called breh a ******

:russell:

also looked like chinaman was dealing out punches as well until he was overpowered by those straights and crumpled like balled up homework. Looks like mutual combat and the chinaman got the worse of it.
:snooze:

That's what I heard and saw as well

I would think if it was completely random Asian hate that someone would've broken it up by the sleeper hold

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt like this is why we need to have a "Confirmed Black" banner on this site.

we could just have a self-confirmation/hand confirmation thread...had one on the last forum I was on...the usual suspects on that forum ducked that thread like the plague tho...and it’s not even on no anti-white shyt...forum had a decent amount of white posters who had no problem stating they were white and were respectable about the opinions they shared

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
pretty much.... :yeshrug:

a "random" attack usually aint the wave so I think rice breh did somethin

You really think the oriental dude initiated it?

While I don't condone the usage of racial epithets towards anyone, incited/motivated or not...

I highly doubt the rice breh just walked up to the brotha on some Rush Hour shiit and commenced the convo with a, "What's up, *****."

Sure he responded with the word... (not saying it's right, i'll emphasize cuz i know how sensitive folks are here)... but you'd be silly to think he randomly approach a brotha to incite violence. If anything, the chigga used it as a reaction.

Hopefully there's more context to this as details start to unravel, because I know there's parts of the vid the camera phone holders are omitting.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
we could just have a self-confirmation thread
I think there have been a few, but I'm not active enough to keep a running tally. Especially with how quick posters get smoked out here.

Honestly, though I would be open to accepting a dissenting opinion much easier if I wasn't questioning whether I'm talking to a breh or a troll.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler

While I don't condone the usage of racial epithets towards anyone, incited/motivated or not...

I highly doubt the rice breh just walked up to the brotha on some Rush Hour shiit and commenced the convo with a, "What's up, *****."

Sure he responded with the word... (not saying it's right, i'll emphasize cuz i know how sensitive folks are here)... but you'd be silly to think he randomly approach a brotha to incite violence. If anything, the chigga used it as a reaction.

Hopefully there's more context to this as details start to unravel, because I know there's parts of the vid the camera phone holders are omitting.

Don't matter how it started, how many times have you had a disagreement in public with someone and then decided to call them a racial slur? I've done that shyt exactly 0 times.

If I'm mad enough to do that then I'm swinging off GP. No point in being hateful towards a whole group when the dude in front of me should get the smoke.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

in other words it’s easier for you to believe the black man started it...boy I tell ya :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

White boy - stop. Just stfu and leave the convo. Asian people feel emboldened and are not above inciting violence just like any other race. In face, they are more likely to start shyt with black people bc they have certain “protections” in place that come with their race which you have already stated in your reply.

And the irony of your cac ass being the only one in the thread to use a racist term to describe Asians - can’t stand you m’fers and your cac logic babble. This cac bytch said “oriental”, fuk is this shyt??
:mjlol::deadrose: