Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How do you know the black man is in the wrong based off this video though?
It’s about the optics tbh. Ive lived here long enough to know that the overwhelming majority of the time that some fukkery is going on on the subway, black folks involved. Whether it be a fight, sexual assault, verbal abuse, a homeless mf making a fool of themselves, etc. And it’s embarrassing af.

Ima say it — I don’t care if chinaman called him the n word. Why’re we the only race who thinks it’s acceptable to carry the temperament of a hot headed middle schooler well into adult hood? Now this breh is on camera beating an mf ass and stealing his shyt to boot and is gonna do time over nothing. :snoop:

You cheer because it’s some racist chink getting the brunt of it but this same idiotic warrior mentality is the reason black men get lit the fukk up by other black men for no real reason everyday.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
goddamn it, I'm so tired of this blacks vs. asians propaganda :dead:

racial slurs is like 1st-grade level racism

theres alot of shyt I can understand black men being mad about & wanting to punch somebody in the face but racial slurs in 2021... come on bro.... only the most ignorant people use racial slurs in public.

No intelligence or sophistication in that.... thats low level nonsense.... just a dusty asian talkin stupid.

Not even worth the energy....now he got his out-fit wrinkled... he not even fresh no more.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
goddamn it, I'm so tired of this blacks vs. asians propaganda :dead:

racial slurs is like 1st-grade level racism

theres alot of shyt I can understand black men being mad about & wanting to punch somebody in the face but racial slurs in 2021... come on bro.... only the most ignorant people use racial slurs in public.

No intelligence or sophistication in that.... thats low level nonsense.... just a dusty asian talkin stupid.

Not even worth the energy....now he got his out-fit wrinkled... he not even fresh no more.

Jews would NEVER EVER allow YOU to call them the K word to their face and live to tell about it...:francis: So they can have justice and retaliation but WE can't???:what:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Jews would NEVER EVER allow YOU to call them the K word to their face and live to tell about it...:francis: So they can have justice and retaliation but WE can't???:what:

The men from Israel wouldn't throw hands with you on the train.... they're not gonna wrinkle their suit on the way to the office.

You would just wake up the next day & your employer would be cutting ties with you.

or if you're a public figure - you would just randomly die from natural causes - if you're really out here talkin stupid.

also, that asian dude was probably a bum... he probably on his way home from work after a long day delivering chinese food on the bike

he's powerless... not even worth the energy

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I need to see the beginning for context. :hubie:

The truth is, it's a different generation. I'm of this generation. Nggas aint goin for the BS, from cacs, Asians, etc... habitual line-steppers, with their mouth, and passive-aggressiveness. :mjpls:

I always, factor this into the equation. For all I know, he had that ass-whoopin coming, for some shyt he said, prior to the recording. I'll wait for the facts, to pass judgement.

Sidebar
: He undressed that Asian dude. :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The men from Israel wouldn't throw hands with you on the train.... they're not gonna wrinkle their suit on the way to the office.

You would just wake up the next day & your employer would be cutting ties with you.

or if you're a public figure - you would just randomly die from natural causes.

also, that asian dude was probably a bum... he probably on his way home from work after a long day delivering chinese food on the bike

he's powerless... not even worth the energy

You wanna test that theory out?!!?:sas2:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
521ca411-e17c-44ac-9ba8-33a0a26dba54_text.gif