Chinese people are really out here getting abused... edit.... he not even chinese

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
From now on all negative encounters with Asians from other people is going to be labeled as a hate related incident.

:francis::hhh:

Basically :mjlol:

And they will all be lumped under one slant eyed umbrella.

So if a Japanese or Cambodian breh catches a friendly fade, it will be #stopasainhate :dead:

banner34

Superstar
Daps
the train patrons said that the chinaman called breh a ******

:russell:

also looked like chinaman was dealing out punches as well until he was overpowered by those straights and crumpled like balled up homework. Looks like mutual combat and the chinaman got the worse of it.
:snooze:
Where did they say that at? Or you just making this up?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Let's go ahead and assume that's true....do you think the average person just walks up to a stranger on a train and uses a racial slur for no reason? Nah...for it to get to that point, there had to be some kind of build up. Some words that were exchanged prior. We have no idea who started the initial exchange of words.

The ass beating may've very well been justified.
It's possible that this breh got on the train that day, minding his business, and an asian decided he had a bone to pick. It's also possible the breh was the one to antagonize the asian first. We will NEVER know.

These 2 paragraphs alone, throws all your talking points in the trash. It sounds like FOX news talking points from a caucasian trying to ignore that racism exist in America.

These are the very points of being an African American. We keep our guards up avoiding Ken and Karen situations. I'm lightskinned and there's been times where I was minding my business and called a racial slur or treated indifferent based on my skin tone so to answer your question, YES.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

6310.gif

Okay now this shyt has officially jumped the shark
Almost to the point of parody

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
an aint shyt bytch. And nah, actually I'm largely in the red because of sports talk in the coliseum. You're selectively picking my posts from that thread like you can't go in that thread and find a shyt load of other brehs agreeing with me including some brehs who would be regarded as "respected" around these parts. Suck my dikk fakkit
You run to white boys when you need your dyck sucked and play games of faggitry. Seems like you’re describing yourself in that rant. I don’t have an over 20k rep for nothing except bringing factuals . This is you kee-keening and chatting with those white boys like you’re on grinder and posting images of your penis for public reactions ? Or nahhhhhh?? This is you posting images of your dyck for other men FAGGIT- so what exactly are you trying to “teach” black men on this site, when you can even keep your penis in your pants on racist websites when you pander around white people?? Dojan Cat.

—————

Misc.

Thread: Misc srs, I have excess skin around my pen0r and it's ruining me...(srs)(pics)
  1. 01-06-2016 11:20 PM
      OrNahhh
      user-offline.png

Socialite
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_pos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png
      reputation_highpos.png

Misc srs, I have excess skin around my pen0r and it's ruining me...(srs)(pics)
      No not those kinds of pics phaggots, illustrations.

Sitting on 7.8 inches (srs, no e-stat) but I'm a bit of a pencil dikk. A few hairs below 5.. That's besides the point, just u know it's an unwritten misc rule that that must be shared.

So when most guys lay down with a stiffy their ish looks like this right? :

[View Image]

Well, mine looks like the pic below. Allow me to explain my fancy diagram. The red is excess skin that comes from that "fat pad" area at your pelvis, that your pen0r is attached to. When I get a stiffy, that skin stretches out along with my tool. The purple dotted lines represent all the extra length I have that isn't visible because of this excess skin. And as a result only the length above the green line is visible and actually resembles a c0ck, which for me means that I'm rocking a 7.8 incher but looking more 6.25.

[View Image]

This isn't like those cases where dudes are fat as hell and their fat pad is eating away at their length. I'm lean af right now. Do they have operations for this ****? Wut do?

• 01-06-2016 11:21 PM
        wooosh3
        user-offline.png

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Where did they say that at? Or you just making this up?
He wasn’t making up a damn thing- if you had bothered to review and research the video, then you would know the facts instead of what you wanted to see

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These 2 paragraphs alone, throws all your talking points in the trash. It sounds like FOX news talking points from a caucasian trying to ignore that racism exist in America.

These are the very points of being an African American. We keep our guards up avoiding Ken and Karen situations. I'm lightskinned and there's been times where I was minding my business and called a racial slur or treated indifferent based on my skin tone so to answer your question, YES.
The problem is you're trying to create an imaginary scenario to justify idiotic behavior. We weren't on the train. Could the asian guy have walked on and randomly called breh the n word for no reason? Yeah, for sure. But it's more likely there was an initial confrontation which led to that word being used. And we have no idea whether or not the asian or the breh was the instigator who started that confrontation. If breh called him chink first, or simply picked a bone with him first, and he responds with ******, and people only hear the response, of course they're going to feel the whooping was justified. We don't have any context and were not there to see this entire thing unfold from the jump.

The point I'm simply trying to make, is that regardless of what was said, there's rarely ever a reason to act like this in public beyond the age of like...21 lol. If you're doing successful in life and actually have something to lose, you brush off situations like this because they're irrelevant. Black folks need to get this chip off their shoulder. I'll say it a million times, in this specific incident the victim was an asian. But other black men die every day, for far less, because nikkas cannot keep their emotions in check. And lot of it is documented on the internet for the whole world to see. And it's embarrassing.