Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I have only been to chic fil-a once since they pretty much don't have them here. all I know is that bird sandwich was :rose: good!!!! :ohlawd:

btw, do they have any chic-fil-a's in the hood? just wondering how the service there would be. would it be :trash: like a hood mcdonald's?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In the mall, they send them around the food court to find customers to offer refills :dwillhuh:

Working there must be awful :heh:
the thing tho is they're all always so happy working there. They really have GOAT customer service, it's always super fast and they do it with a smile and manners. You're just so used to some a$$hole at mcdonalds who hates his job and gets your order wrong its like :wow:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have only been to chic fil-a once since they pretty much don't have them here. all I know is that bird sandwich was :rose: good!!!! :ohlawd:

btw, do they have any chic-fil-a's in the hood? just wondering how the service there would be. would it be :trash: like a hood mcdonald's?
I dunno, I have a feeling they won't have them in the hood. I haven't seen any here in Louisville at least. They start popping up in the middle class areas. Usually in malls, I only know of one that isn't in a mall here in Louisville.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dunno, I have a feeling they won't have them in the hood. I haven't seen any here in Louisville at least. They start popping up in the middle class areas. Usually in malls, I only know of one that isn't in a mall here in Louisville.

I just checked the map, and the only ones we have in the city are on the magnificent mile downtown.

there are a couple in the suburbs, but thats not near me so :yeshrug:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just checked the map, and the only ones we have in the city are on the magnificent mile downtown.

there are a couple in the suburbs, but thats not near me so :yeshrug:
I just got one near me recently, its the fukking GOAT breh. I have McDonalds, Wendys, KFC, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell within 2 minutes of my house and I'll drive 10 minutes just to go down the road to Chic Fila thats how good the food and customer service is. They have their fish fillet sammiches right now :banderas: I get the fish fillet sandwich w/4 count chicken strips like :ahh:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I got breakfast today brehs and they forgot hash browns with my order

I go to the whip and the cashier is standing behind me with hash browns and Chick Fil A Sauce on deck :wow: Took me off guard, didn't even check my bag yet

Love.

btw, do they have any chic-fil-a's in the hood?

No.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
fukk!! Makes me wana eat there so bad reading all these damn comments. Why don't they have them in my country:shaq2:

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I got breakfast today brehs and they forgot hash browns with my order

I go to the whip and the cashier is standing behind me with hash browns and Chick Fil A Sauce on deck :wow: Took me off guard, didn't even check my bag yet

I never had breakfast there? What is good?:lupe:

Them little chicka minis look good. Spicy chicken biscuit. :noah:

Daps

You're never gonna see a Chik-Fil-A in the hood

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I never had breakfast there? What is good?:lupe:

Them little chicka minis look good. Spicy chicken biscuit. :noah:

Get the chicken egg and cheese bagel

Hash browns

And a nice iced tea mixed with lemonade in the morning :ohlawd:

You don't even need to eat lunch with a breakfast like that :obama:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:sadcam:I almost burnt momma house, happy, reheating a Spicy Chicken

I was doin' the wa-two-see, grabbed the bagg out the fridge, threw it in the microwave and forgot about the aluminum

The sparks had the bag on fire and I had to throw it in the sink...:guilty: I was more worried about not makin my biscuit soggy...

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

LOL there are zero chic-fil-a in the hood