Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I love the my pleasure after you say thank you.

sometimes I drive thru the drive through and say thank you first before ordering :heh:

I do the same shyt man. Not even on purpose, I just happen to say thank you too much. I say thank you to my drink, the receipt, and the food. So I get like 3 "my pleasures" before I drive off. I go up there so much though that there are definitely 2 chicks that work there that just laugh or say "no problem" and don't even say "my pleasure" because I asked them if they really had to say it every time. I love it.

BTW I don't know if it's just a NC thing, but there are some dope ass girls that work at most of the ones in this state. I heard they have good benefits too. :lawd:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Even though this place is absolutely delicious, there was a span of 3 trips where I thought they were trolling me on purpose. I ordered my Spicy chicken sandwich with no pickles drive off go home there is pickles on the sandwich:upsetfavre:. ok one time. Next time I go there Spicy Chicken sandwich no pickles please drive off get home there is pickles on the sandwich:upsetfavre: :dwillhuh:. 3rd time this time spicy chicken sandwich PLEASE NO PICKLES. pull forward check the sandwich pickles on the sandwich and 2 little cups of extra pickles on the side:why: :troll:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I gotta tell them give me 3 bbq, 2 honey mustard, 2 cfa sauce and still get 1 of each :to:

:dahell:The fukk you need that much sauce for playboi? Usually 3 is more than enough if you bought just one meal.

For real though, you nikkas are really sleeping on the Oreo milkshake, it is seriously the best Fast food Oreo shake out there. I am like :ahh:when I drink it.

I want to try the cookies that everyone has been talking about. :lupe:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:dahell:The fukk you need that much sauce for playboi? Usually 3 is more than enough if you bought just one meal.

For real though, you nikkas are really sleeping on the Oreo milkshake, it is seriously the best Fast food Oreo shake out there. I am like :ahh:when I drink it.

Just got 2 cookies right now homie. I'm meeting this girl tonight, and I texted her that I got her a cookie from CFA and that "if she worked hard, she could get it later"

:bryan:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

I like my sauces breh. pause :yeshrug: sometimes Im at work and I just take a shot of CFA sauce:lolbron:, but I'm sick and tired of standing there like "2 more please sir" :feedme:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Chicken aaaaaaaaaaaand ... Waffles now. :noah:

Might drive to Georgia just to cop. :noah:

--------------------------------------
Chick-fil-A testing chicken and waffle breakfast
USA Today Network Lindsay Deutsch, USA TODAY 4:23 p.m. EDT August 27, 2014
1409144462000-XXX-Chick-fil-A-exterior-lg.JPG

Move over, waffle fries. Chick-fil-A now has real waffles on its menu.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/exp/quiz-breakfast/quiz.html
Chicken and waffles are described by Chick-fil-A as, "The perfect sweet and savory start to the day. A breakfast portion of our famous boneless breast of chicken, seasoned to perfection, hand-breaded, pressure cooked in 100% refined peanut oil and served alongside a warm Belgian-style waffle with a unique caramelized sugar crunch. Baked with maple syrup inside – no additional syrup required. Served with choice of honey or Buffalo Sauce."

1409145780000-164909028.jpg

Chick-fil-A is putting its spin on chicken and waffles. The classic dish (not the Chick-fil-A version) is pictured here.(Photo: Jason Little Getty Images/iStockphoto)

Dishes are only available right now in Middle Georgia, Inland Empire, Calif., Memphis and greater Philadelphia.

Chick-fil-A plans to roll out all or some of the new items nationally as early as late next year, Mark Baldwin, a spokesman for Chick-fil-A told USA TODAY Network.

"We may choose to only add the products that customers crave the most," Baldwin wrote in a statement.

Chick-fil-A would become the latest fast-food chain to ramp up its breakfast options.

In March, Taco Bell unveiled its Waffle Taco, A.M. Crunchwrap and Cinnabon Delights with a humorously malicious anti-McDonalds TV and social media advertising campaign. (Who can forget the infamous Ronald McDonald commercial?)

Contributing: 11Alive, WXIA

Follow @lindsdee on Twitter.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
There will never be a chick fil a in the hood, the employees have to be entirely too happy and that shyt ain't happening in the hood.

I went in one and was goin to sit downto eat , I went and got my drink and was walking around looking for a table, when I found one i set my drink down on it and turned around to go back up to the front and get my food and the dude that took my order was right behind me with my tray on some superhero shyt like "Here you are sir, I tracked you down, enjoy your meal":smugfavre:

I took the tray like :dwillhuh:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
I used to work there and they are legit. They (at least the one I worked at) kept that shyt spotless, replaced the cooked nuggets and tenders with freshly cooked ones every hour, and they handmade the lemonade everyday man, I'm talking squeezing lemons handmade. I'm not a big smiley nikka but as soon as I walked in for work I turned into happy pants lol.

Worked there when I was 16.....Happy ass white people!! Make you feel good, no matter how bad my day was going the minute I clocked in a manager would be smiling and telling me jokes to make me laugh :russ:

We had black people working at my store....that damn GM treated everyone with respect and only wanted you to 'Have fun during your shift!' :dwillhuh:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fukk cac-fil-a. Cant even go there EVER, due to fukking 50 cars in the lot and 23 in the drive-thru. But WEEEEEE like chicken so much though right? :beli:

White southerners loooove fried chicken:russ:, I dunno where that stereotype came from, cause zaxbys chickfila and regular chicken shacks stay pack full of :skip:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Worked there when I was 16.....Happy ass white people!! Make you feel good, no matter how bad my day was going the minute I clocked in a manager would be smiling and telling me jokes to make me laugh :russ:

We had black people working at my store....that damn GM treated everyone with respect and only wanted you to 'Have fun during your shift!' :dwillhuh:
They were cool with black people who worked there?

Whoa :ohhh: