Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Chicken aaaaaaaaaaaand ... Waffles now. :noah:

Might drive to Georgia just to cop. :noah:

--------------------------------------
Chick-fil-A testing chicken and waffle breakfast
USA Today Network Lindsay Deutsch, USA TODAY 4:23 p.m. EDT August 27, 2014
1409144462000-XXX-Chick-fil-A-exterior-lg.JPG

Move over, waffle fries. Chick-fil-A now has real waffles on its menu.

Chicken and waffles are described by Chick-fil-A as, "The perfect sweet and savory start to the day. A breakfast portion of our famous boneless breast of chicken, seasoned to perfection, hand-breaded, pressure cooked in 100% refined peanut oil and served alongside a warm Belgian-style waffle with a unique caramelized sugar crunch. Baked with maple syrup inside – no additional syrup required. Served with choice of honey or Buffalo Sauce."

1409145780000-164909028.jpg

Chick-fil-A is putting its spin on chicken and waffles. The classic dish (not the Chick-fil-A version) is pictured here.(Photo: Jason Little Getty Images/iStockphoto)

Dishes are only available right now in Middle Georgia, Inland Empire, Calif., Memphis and greater Philadelphia.

Chick-fil-A plans to roll out all or some of the new items nationally as early as late next year, Mark Baldwin, a spokesman for Chick-fil-A told USA TODAY Network.

"We may choose to only add the products that customers crave the most," Baldwin wrote in a statement.

Chick-fil-A would become the latest fast-food chain to ramp up its breakfast options.

In March, Taco Bell unveiled its Waffle Taco, A.M. Crunchwrap and Cinnabon Delights with a humorously malicious anti-McDonalds TV and social media advertising campaign. (Who can forget the infamous Ronald McDonald commercial?)

Contributing: 11Alive, WXIA

Follow @lindsdee on Twitter.

I'm in line at the drive through right now and I read your post. It must be a sign. This needs to happen!

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
White southerners loooove fried chicken:russ:, I dunno where that stereotype came from, cause zaxbys chickfila and regular chicken shacks stay pack full of :skip:

So true. My :skip: ass goes to most chicken places I see. I've never understood the stereotype. I think the fried chicken love is a southern thing. I don't know any southern meat eaters that aren't all about some fried chicken.

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
Y'all are making a Canadian breh real :sadcam:
That service sounds :ohlawd:

I think I'd give a hug to my server if I was greeted how y'all say they do :wow:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
So true. My :skip: ass goes to most chicken places I see. I've never understood the stereotype. I think the fried chicken love is a southern thing. I don't know any southern meat eaters that aren't all about some fried chicken.

Word.

Chik fil a, BoJangles, KFC and Popeyes court diverse patrons down here.

Churches not so much, but we know why... :mjpls: