Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I paid for my food and was waiting for the window to close so I could change my music...window stayed open and she had a full conversation with me about my college hoodie I had on, what I majored in and everything till my food was ready. What kind of training program they got brehs, it's levels

:whew:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I made a post about Chic-Fil-A's restrooms.

I recently went to one. And I love how you pull them open and enter and and push them open to leave.

It's one thing to put your hands on the door, when you come in. But, I don't like washing my hands, then havin' to touch the door handle. :gag: Folk don't wash their hands well and some folk don't at all.

This one was one of "bad" ones (Push outside/pull inside), but, I had to go. I did my biz and washed my hands...dried 'em up and headed for the door.

I was :hmm: I was gonna have to touch the handle...:krs: 'til I looked down;

hands-free-alternative-handle.jpg

It wasn't exactly that one; but, the same principle of usin' your foot to open the door.

DOPE :clap: :eat:
u germ phobia nikkas kill me

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A couple of us Dads took our kids to Chick Fil A after soccer for lunch...make our order and as we are waiting for the order, cashier says...no no...you grab a seat, we will bring it out for you
Lo and behold five minutes later three of them with trays of food come down to the table but the kicker was....... the third tray was full of ice cream cups for the kids

:wow:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
*parks and walks to the door* :eat:

*male cac employee opens door and welcomes me* :leon:

*he then takes my order, makes me giggle by telling me not to be shy about asking for extra chik-fil-a sauce, stating that "one customer asked for 8 of them"* :whew:

*then he tells me to have a seat and he will bring my food to me* :leon:

*brings my food, pretends to forget the extra sauce, then hands it to me and says "my pleasure"* :leon:

He serviced the fukk outta me :whew:

These niccas can get my business whenever :myman:

:shaq:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yes sir, only $5k, but they open up very few new locations a year and get thousands of applications each year. Couple of catches :you must work in the store yourself, they chose the location of the store and they own everything all land and equipment which they provide for you , you must be closed on Sundays so employees can go to church and they keep I believe 35-40% of the profits

:wow: am gonna throw a application in to them in two years hopefully

The Chick-fil-A franchise opportunity represents an exceptional offering in the quick-service restaurant industry. For an initial financial commitment of $5,000, selected franchisees (who we call Operators) are granted the rights necessary to operate a franchised Chick-fil-A Restaurant business. The Chick-fil-A franchise opportunity requires that the individual be free of any other active business ventures and operate the Restaurant on a full-time, hands-on basis.

Chick-fil-A Operators must successfully complete an extensive, multi-week training program prior to commencing operation of a franchised Chick-fil-A Restaurant business. With additional development courses and franchise support available, Chick-fil-A Operators are equipped to handle decisions and reap the rewards of a challenging business.

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Company/Franchise-Opportunity

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Yes sir, only $5k, but they open up very few new locations a year and get thousands of applications each year. Couple of catches :you must work in the store yourself, they chose the location of the store and they own everything all land and equipment which they provide for you , you must be closed on Sundays so employees can go to church and they keep I believe 35-40% of the profits

Yeah I just read up on it. I signed up for an info session too. I suppose in the true business sense it sounds like a shytty deal (no equity), but to have almost guaranteed profits with a 5k investment...shhhhhhhyyyyyyyytttttttttt.

I wonder how many hours you gotta work a week? :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C

:ohhh:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i just came back from there....i went monday and they gave military free chicken nuggets, so i asked for some free ones today and she said sorry sir, we only do that on mondays. When i got back and opened me bagshe put a free 8 pc in ....:wow:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I just read up on it. I signed up for an info session too. I suppose in the true business sense it sounds like a shytty deal (no equity), but to have almost guaranteed profits with a 5k investment...shhhhhhhyyyyyyyytttttttttt.

A lot, but from what I read the more time you put into it the higher your profits, it looks like a shytty deal at first but considering that most other franchises require over half a million in the bank to even consider you. Plus these guys seem to be ethical and have a solid business model

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i'll walk in that ho say "good job" and walk back out. Lmao @ quitting your job for a 5K investment :camby: