Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Where i live at (Allen, Tx) suburb of Dallas
the Chik-fil-A is packed 24/7 :mindblown:

and the service is so good because they pay their workers more

same with the In-&-Out joints here(although the food sucks in Texas, compared to the Cali locations)
the customer service is fire

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
i'll walk in that ho say "good job" and walk back out. Lmao @ quitting your job for a 5K investment :camby:

:dwillhuh:

Where i live at (Allen, Tx) suburb of Dallas
the Chik-fil-A is packed 24/7 :mindblown:

and the service is so good because they pay their workers more

same with the In-&-Out joints here(although the food sucks in Texas, compared to the Cali locations)
the customer service is fire

I didn't really like In & Out (when I was in Cali) for some reason. Jack in the box sourdough bacon cheeseburger though :ahh:

NYC man...we lost when it comes to fast food :to:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are 3 in the pgh area 2 outside and 1 inside pittsburgh and taht one is on pitts campus

i need one so i can feel this greatness regularly brehs. :damn: i went to one in atlanta and it was excellent i almost cried from the whole experience

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Chik-Fil-A = New Chicken King

Oh...and NY niccas... :mindblown: Y'all gotta catch up.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/chick...-with-a-fraction-of-the-stores-151835949.html

The days when fried chicken was synonymous with a certain white-haired southern gentleman are over, at least in the U.S. A new champion has claimed KFC’s long-held chicken crown: Chick-fil-A.

The change atop the leaderboard appears undisputed: Yum! Brands (YUM), which owns KFC and has for years prided itself as “the leader in the U.S. chicken [quick-service restaurant] segment,” removed that very phrase from the company’s most recent annual report.

35502d90-b8e7-11e3-b095-5b2f9d6e7d5e_ChickfilA-map.png

Source: www.chick-fil-a.com

Anyone in the northern half of the U.S. is likely scratching her head and wondering why she hasn’t seen Chick-fil-A outlets opening in the neighborhood. Last year Chick-fil-A only had about 1,775 U.S. stores to KFC’s 4,491, and most are in the South. Yet in dollar terms the Colonel is coming up short even with that much larger footprint: Chick-fil-A’s 2013 sales passed $5 billion, while all of KFC’s U.S. restaurants rang up about $4.22 billion, according to Technomic. And that’s with zero dollars coming in to Chick-fil-A on Sundays, when every restaurant is closed.

What Chick-fil-A lacks in store count, it makes up for in traffic. Each restaurant made about $3.2 million in 2013, more than three times as much as the average KFC at $938,000. Average sales at KFC restaurants have remained largely unchanged over the past decade, while they have climbed steadily at Chick-fil-A. Same-store sales climbed by more than 3.6 percent at Chick-fil-A last year; KFC’s fell by 2 percent.

KFC hit its U.S. peak by store count around 2004, when it had more than 5,500 restaurants—over four times the number of Chick-fil-A locations—and claimed 46 percent of the fast-food chicken market. But over the past decade the gap between the two narrowed as KFC closed stores and Chick-fil-A added more. Now, KFC’s storefront advantage is just 2.5 times more than its rival, and Chick-fil-A plans to chip away with more than 100 new locations opening this year. (A representative for KFC did not immediately respond to a request for comment.)

Darren Tristano, an executive vice president at consultancy Technomic, called Chick-fil-A one of the most successful fast-food chains. He cited the sizable breakfast business, an average check slightly higher than competitors’, and a menu that differentiates it from the big burger chains.

And fast-food chicken fans outside the South may not be puzzled by Chick-fil-A’s hegemony for long. A spokesman mentioned plans for locations in the “northern, Midwest, and western states,” where the company is now focusing its growth plans.

KFC has double the stores and Chik-Fil-A still makes more in sales than them. Plus they aren't even open on Sunday. :wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
just wanna say

fukk this thread:pacspit:

i left the gym
and saw that the drive thru was light:whoo:

and went:sadbron:

i dont even eat meat