Chik-Fil-A has the GOAT customer service :lawd:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I thought about getting lunch there off the strength of this thread.
Did you get it?! :noah:

Countin' down to the moment I get off work and finish running errands at the mall now :noah: I should be eatin' good by 8ish :noah:

tumblr_m0bekw00H91qitfvdo1_500.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
just went. used a coupon for a free entree with drink and fry purchase.. the smiling cac said "would you like to use the coupon on the other entry its more expensive" ..then said "would your dog like a treat" . gave me all 6 sauces + ketchup without trying to charge like some places (mcdonalds :mjpls:) and when i said thank you he said "my pleasure"..almost got out of my car in the drive thru to shake his hand.. the customer service :wow:

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
these njikkas just be too nice soemtimes man

i went there on saturday and shyt

it kind of got annoying

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/24574965/chick-fil-a-feeds-stranded-drivers#axzz2roR27jaw

Stranded drivers in Birmingham, AL got a little help from employees of a local Chick-fil-A. They delivered fresh sandwiches to drivers who were stuck in their cars because of snow and ice-- and refused to take anything in return

This is beautiful brehs.:to: I know them liberal cacs are always criticizing Chickfila, talking about they against gays and shyt, so boycott. I like when a Christian based company actually practices what the bible teaches.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Chik-Fil-A = New Chicken King

Oh...and NY niccas... :mindblown: Y'all gotta catch up.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/chick...-with-a-fraction-of-the-stores-151835949.html

The days when fried chicken was synonymous with a certain white-haired southern gentleman are over, at least in the U.S. A new champion has claimed KFC’s long-held chicken crown: Chick-fil-A.

The change atop the leaderboard appears undisputed: Yum! Brands (YUM), which owns KFC and has for years prided itself as “the leader in the U.S. chicken [quick-service restaurant] segment,” removed that very phrase from the company’s most recent annual report.

35502d90-b8e7-11e3-b095-5b2f9d6e7d5e_ChickfilA-map.png

Source: www.chick-fil-a.com

Anyone in the northern half of the U.S. is likely scratching her head and wondering why she hasn’t seen Chick-fil-A outlets opening in the neighborhood. Last year Chick-fil-A only had about 1,775 U.S. stores to KFC’s 4,491, and most are in the South. Yet in dollar terms the Colonel is coming up short even with that much larger footprint: Chick-fil-A’s 2013 sales passed $5 billion, while all of KFC’s U.S. restaurants rang up about $4.22 billion, according to Technomic. And that’s with zero dollars coming in to Chick-fil-A on Sundays, when every restaurant is closed.

What Chick-fil-A lacks in store count, it makes up for in traffic. Each restaurant made about $3.2 million in 2013, more than three times as much as the average KFC at $938,000. Average sales at KFC restaurants have remained largely unchanged over the past decade, while they have climbed steadily at Chick-fil-A. Same-store sales climbed by more than 3.6 percent at Chick-fil-A last year; KFC’s fell by 2 percent.

KFC hit its U.S. peak by store count around 2004, when it had more than 5,500 restaurants—over four times the number of Chick-fil-A locations—and claimed 46 percent of the fast-food chicken market. But over the past decade the gap between the two narrowed as KFC closed stores and Chick-fil-A added more. Now, KFC’s storefront advantage is just 2.5 times more than its rival, and Chick-fil-A plans to chip away with more than 100 new locations opening this year. (A representative for KFC did not immediately respond to a request for comment.)

Darren Tristano, an executive vice president at consultancy Technomic, called Chick-fil-A one of the most successful fast-food chains. He cited the sizable breakfast business, an average check slightly higher than competitors’, and a menu that differentiates it from the big burger chains.

And fast-food chicken fans outside the South may not be puzzled by Chick-fil-A’s hegemony for long. A spokesman mentioned plans for locations in the “northern, Midwest, and western states,” where the company is now focusing its growth plans.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Yo thankfully I discovered Chick-fil-A while in school in MD. They got them in a couple of the malls here in NJ. And there's only one in NYC and its in a damn NYU dorm or some sh!t.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The crazy thing about them beating KFC is KFC has way more stores and is a more national brand. I don't know what Chick Fila is waiting for. They need to expand. There's only 1 Chick Fila here in NYC and it's at the NYU Campus. It could make a killing here in NYC.