Chicago has the blackest black ppl in America

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
So your clown ass is going to websites to get information/an opinion on a place rather than living in a place and getting the information yourself. That would be like me having a negative opinion about New York or Haiti without actually having any actual knowledge about either place after living there. :beli:

I already said I have visited Chicago a few times so your website remark is just stupid! Chicago is actually I city I enjoy because of the food scene!

When I visit Cities I’m usually in a circle of black people or go to black areas and talk to locals.

I don’t go to tourist/cac areas.

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
What’s sad about it?

At the time the blinding not to mention discrimination and racism.

They had a family we Union recently and Mississippi and I didn't go. I've never heard anything good about Mississippi so I avoided this one

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I grew up in Chicago. I used to go to my grandmother's house every summer in rural Tennessee. We used to burn or bury the trash. In later years the County did trash pickup and buried it in the County landfill. So I understood what you were saying.

Burned trash at my grandparents farm in s carolina too. I think they may still burn trash out there

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the time the blinding not to mention discrimination and racism.

They had a family we Union recently and Mississippi and I didn't go. I've never heard anything good about Mississippi so I avoided this one

Oh ok... you talking about a particular era.... truth be told man, a lot of us grew up like that in the mid/late 90s.... Internet was out an everything...... we still had coal heaters and window fans with high powered motors...... wells had dried up by then in my neighborhood tho

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I would love to live in a rural black poor town for a few weeks or months.

Sounds like a bunch of nice people live there and would be the perfect MIA spot.

That’s just me though I love culture!

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
You sound like a dude that has never stepped foot in Chicago a day in your whole life. However, instead of acknowledging that, you try to equate some shyt with some other shyt and you end up just sounding crazy.

Fwiw, a lot of people leave Chicago for the same reasons that they leave anywhere else. It doesn't have shyt to with diversity or any of that other dumb shyt that you wrote. Chicago isn't even all that crime ridden, which just exposes the fact that you don't know anything about Chicago except for what you heard on the news. Ain't nobody that has ever been in Chicago ever equated Chicago with no damn Detroit or Baltimore.

Having grown up in Chicago and having lived in Baltimore I get annoyed by the way these cities (and some others) get portrayed in the media. Nobody talks about the extreme homelessness in SF or the corruption in Boston cause they're too focused on 'black' cites. To be honest I loved Bmore and love Chicago and I've found their criticisms, legit though they may be, blown way out of proportion.

ATL is the GOAT though.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I already said I have visited Chicago a few times so your website remark is just stupid! Chicago is actually I city I enjoy because of the food scene!

When I visit Cities I’m usually in a circle of black people or go to black areas and talk to locals.

I don’t go to tourist/cac areas.

I have visited NYC a lot for work and when I was younger and in the Navy I used to visit NYC for weeks at a time with my Navy buddies whose families lived in NYC. My Navy buddies would take me all around NYC. We hit up all the boroughs and I visited everywhere from Times Square, Wall Street and all the way up to Harlem when Harlem was really fukking Harlem. We were all up in the housing projects and shyt. We were all over place.

I didn't gain any actual knowledge about living in NYC by just visiting it. Mind you now I was hanging out with dudes that had both good and bad opinions about their city.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I have visited NYC a lot for work and when I was younger and in the Navy I used to visit NYC for weeks at a time with my Navy buddies whose families lived in NYC. My Navy buddies would take me all around NYC. We hit up all the boroughs and I visited everywhere from Times Square, Wall Street and all the way up to Harlem when Harlem was really fukking Harlem. We were all up in the housing projects and shyt. We were all over place.

I didn't gain any actual knowledge about living in NYC by just visiting it. Mind you now I was hanging out with dudes that had both good and bad opinions about their city.

That’s very good. I respect anybody who doesn’t visit tourist/cac areas.

I recall visiting Miami last year and sadly it was the black folks telling me to not visit black areas.

My tourist money only goes into black hands not Cacs!

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
No it wasnt....:stopitslime:

Don't pay him no mind my nikka. He's another Cali weirdo, he not even from Oakland. He tried to say 2018 Oakland was 50% black, he's goofy. You're 100% right, bay area blacks never been down like that, if anything they on the c00n side of the game.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Btw I think Chicago and Philadelphia could be two cities that could be the Atlanta of the north as far as black success goes if a positive movement suddenly rose up from the cities attracting other colored people. Prices in those cities are doable and not all black folks are into living in suburban communities like many people on this site like to portray.

Many black folks still love urban cities!

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Don't pay him no mind my nikka. He's another Cali weirdo, he not even from Oakland. He tried to say 2018 Oakland was 50% black, he's goofy. You're 100% right, bay area blacks never been down like that, if anything they on the c00n side of the game.

As someone who is half east oakland/ half hunters point San Francisco

We got definitely got riders out here, HOWEVER we have a fair share of c00ning

This one breh at my job, he work in the kitchen every time I see him I'm :snoop:

Nicca stay tapo dancing on some yes massa sh#t

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Btw I think Chicago and Philadelphia could be two cities that could be the Atlanta of the north as far as black success goes if a positive movement suddenly rose up from the cities attracting other colored people. Prices in those cities are doable and not all black folks are into living in suburban communities like many people on this site like to portray.

Many black folks still love urban cities!

Chicago was the Atlanta of the North, before Atlanta became the Chicago of the South. Cook County Illnois, which is the County containing Chicago used to lead the nation in Black owned businesses.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago was the Atlanta of the North, before Atlanta became the Chicago of the South. Cook County Illnois, which is the County containing Chicago used to lead the nation in Black owned businesses.

What years were this? I know the Harlem Renessaice ended in like the 50s I think. Was this around the same time?