Cheerios Airs New Interracial Commercial

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Then why do white Men have such an issue with white women being shown with Non white men?

Because alot of them are like spoiled children with a sense of entitlement. They feel entitled to other races women, but watch a non-White get with a White woman and all hell breaks loose. Bunch of hypocrites. I once knew a white dude who dated an Asian girl, but would still hate on Asians, Blacks, Arabs who dated White girls.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never thought i would ever meet in person or online someone like Preach from don't be menace, but here we are. The sad thing is you're not even trolling. So tell me "brotha" how is fukking white wimmez going to fix our problems with crime, inadequate schools, drop out rate, etc?:smugcheeseeyes:

who said that would have a direct impact on it? i never even implied as such. i'm arguing that seeing a black man paired with a white woman will do damage to the ideal of white male supremacy, which is one of the clear pillars propping up this system we live under. if you don't understand white males are treated as the IDEAL, you must not live in amerikkka. you must not take notice of popular culture, where black men are relegated to the role of gladiator rather than senator, to use roman symbolism.

a few posts above, i said this is just one small step. the more comfortable popular culture becomes with the idea of black men not being looked upon as "undesirable," the more empowered our community becomes.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
hol' up, so if you eat cheerios you can bag pawgs (praise be upon them)??? :whoo:

brilliant marketing *heads down to Walmart* :blessed:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I thought the commercial was cute. And yes i don't mind interracial dating. Alll these hoes in different races and faces can get the dikk.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's racist because the little half white child is awake and aware and inquisitive while her Black daddy is asleep with no lines so it shows the progressive march of the white race as Black people slumber.

image.php

:facepalm:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Because alot of them are like spoiled children with a sense of entitlement. They feel entitled to other races women, but watch a non-White get with a White woman and all hell breaks loose. Bunch of hypocrites. I once knew a white dude who dated an Asian girl, but would still hate on Asians, Blacks, Arabs who dated White girls.

some people have a very tribalistic mindset (so do blacks imagine a latino with a sista), where they see another race dating their women, and right away it feels like infiltration. however, when it comes to the males, its free reign.

you go to the WM/BW YT comments, and white men are boasting with no regard to WM. What's funny is I hardly see WW complaining because due to white-owned media, they have loads of options. whereas black women are furious in the BM/WW videos. Ive actually gone to various videos and done statistics on this years ago. Literally, for my assignment I went to 10 videos of interracial couples and checked off 20 comments on each and did the maths. Asian men do the same thing in WM/AW videos. Calling them hairy pink monkeys, the women traitors and all that, however you do see some white women talking shyt about 'fetishes' in those same videos as they see asian women as a threat. it's quite interesting.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
It's racist because the little half white child is awake and aware and inquisitive while her Black daddy is asleep with no lines so it shows the progressive march of the white race as Black people slumber.

image.php

So in this interracial household, everything that the black father tells the kid needs to be questioned, confirmed, & validated by the white mom instead of taken at face value?:childplease:

They still launching them sublims at us.:mjpls:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe people are cosigning this racist ass commercial.

Why is the black father sleeping in the middle of the day? Why isn't he at work? Clearly they are trying to convey that black men don't have jobs and just sleep all day, while the white mother is being more productive with her day, probably balancing the household budget so the father can afford his menthols and grape drink. :upsetfavre:

I'm all for making white people mad, but this commercial is pure cism. :smh:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
some people have a very tribalistic mindset (so do blacks imagine a latino with a sista), where they see another race dating their women, and right away it feels like infiltration. however, when it comes to the males, its free reign.

you go to the WM/BW YT comments, and white men are boasting with no regard to WM. What's funny is I hardly see WW complaining because due to white-owned media, they have loads of options. whereas black women are furious in the BM/WW videos. Ive actually gone to various videos and done statistics on this years ago. Literally, for my assignment I went to 10 videos of interracial couples and checked off 20 comments on each and did the maths. Asian men do the same thing in WM/AW videos. Calling them hairy pink monkeys, the women traitors and all that, however you do see some white women talking shyt about 'fetishes' in those same videos as they see asian women as a threat. it's quite interesting.

:laff: at the bolded

It is quite sad that some people still think like that. WM/BW couples are quite common where I am and I barely give it a second thought.

It's especially sad when white dudes hate on non-whites dating their women, they practically got the world at their feet yet still somehow have an inferiority complex towards other races of men(especially blacks). There's more than enough white chicks to go around in the USA, Canada, France, Great Britain and every other majority white country yet they focus so hard on the small minority that date other races of men. It's pathetic.