Reppin
Freshman Year
honey nut cheerios is nasty.

regular cheerios with some sliced bananas or strawberries is :yes:

garnett-face.jpeg

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Can't believe people are cosigning this racist ass commercial.

Why is the black father sleeping in the middle of the day? Why isn't he at work? Clearly they are trying to convey that black men don't have jobs and just sleep all day, while the white mother is being more productive with her day, probably balancing the household budget so the father can afford his menthols and grape drink. :upsetfavre:

I'm all for making white people mad, but this commercial is pure cism. :smh:
I'm pretty sure it was the weekend. Why else would the daughter be at home and not at school?

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would have been classic if LaLa was somehow worked into this commercial:troll:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most upscale jobs and high end jobs don't work on weekends.

Looks to me the man is living the life in a high end neighborhood.
Stop reading in to it.

I'm pretty sure it was the weekend. Why else would the daughter be at home and not at school?

It's obviously over the summer, which means the father, if he's working at all, is a teacher. But they couldn't live in that fancy house on a teacher's salary, so obviously the white mother is the primary breadwinner, conveying the point that the white partner in an interracial relationship will always be the one who makes the most money and is thus superior.

You nikkas are just falling right for the okey-doke. :snoop:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

It's obviously over the summer, which means the father, if he's working at all, is a teacher. But they couldn't live in that fancy house on a teacher's salary, so obviously the white mother is the primary breadwinner, conveying the point that the white partner in an interracial relationship will always be the one who makes the most money and is thus superior.

:dead: :russ:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

you are trolling at this point...:beli:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why do white Men have such an issue with white women being shown with Non white men?

If they get pissed off that doesn't change the current position black men are in in this world. Tell me how some white dudes getting pissed off about this contributes to the black community and our power in this world? At the end of the day, we don't have shyt as a result of that, that's why it's stupid to act like it really means something.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bump. we need to support more of this type of marketing, brehs.

why? because it makes st0rmfr0nters mad, or because you want us all to end up half breeds like you?

the cultural dilution jews are trying to push on whites, they're brainwashing us too. that's why you got idiots running around believing they can make black children with non-black women.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
If they get pissed off that doesn't change the current position black men are in in this world. Tell me how some white dudes getting pissed off about this contributes to the black community and our power in this world? At the end of the day, we don't have shyt as a result of that, that's why it's stupid to act like it really means something.

True, but you gotta admit it's funny how some men of a so-called superior race get so up in arms over a small minority of their women dating men of so-called inferior race. :pachaha: