Cheerios Airs New Interracial Commercial

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interracial relationships don't mean shyt. Power doesn't come from your ability to fukk someone of another race. White supremacy isn't going anywhere but reducing the amount of power of those who believe in it is where black men should be focusing, not on fukking white women and getting off on some pissed off white boys comments on YouTube.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
this commercial is pretty accurate cause he is with a white lady and she is in the kitchen minding her bizz while homeboy is sleepin' if it was a sister or latina......they'd be going through homeboy's phone ..

as for cheerios i have to put mad sugar in that bytch for it to be remotely decent i think the box it comes in tastes better than the actual cereal

:laff:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Interracial relationships don't mean shyt. Power doesn't come from your ability to fukk someone of another race. White supremacy isn't going anywhere but reducing the amount of power of those who believe in it is where black men should be focusing, not on fukking white women and getting off on some pissed off white boys comments on YouTube.

Then why do white Men have such an issue with white women being shown with Non white men?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No, because black women aren't the greatest threat to white male supremacy. We, black men, are. So the effect of seeing a white man / black woman coupling is much more different. That's not to say whites wont be pissed off by that, too, because they will.

:katt:

Shut up you fukking cac idiot. And mods, move this garbage to TRT

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's racist because the little half white child is awake and aware and inquisitive while her Black daddy is asleep with no lines so it shows the progressive march of the white race as Black people slumber.

image.php

:laugh: I'm 'bout to bust out laughin in the library, breh!!! STOP IT!!!

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Ya'll got me :dead: at the office right now with these responses :laff:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I never thought i would ever meet in person or online someone like Preach from don't be menace, but here we are. The sad thing is you're not even trolling. So tell me "brotha" how is fukking white wimmez going to fix our problems with crime, inadequate schools, drop out rate, etc?:smugcheeseeyes: