Cheerios Airs New Interracial Commercial

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
this commercial is pretty accurate cause he is with a white lady and she is in the kitchen minding her bizz while homeboy is sleepin' if it was a sister or latina......they'd be going through homeboy's phone ..

as for cheerios i have to put mad sugar in that bytch for it to be remotely decent i think the box it comes in tastes better than the actual cereal

:krs: So you have to add white to make something brown appetizing to you?

:childplease:

More accurate would be the black guy not even in the house since most mixed kids are raised by single mothers.

2mo4bo7.jpg

Daps
cacs are definitely being cacs in the comments section.

whenever i see white people smile at me on the street or at work, i always return to the comments section of youtube, yahoo and other online communities to remind me of what they really think.

This the realest shyt you ever wrote...:wow:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
whenever i see white people smile at me on the street or at work, i always return to the comments section of youtube, yahoo and other online communities to remind me of what they really think.
come on now breh, people that post on youtube comments etc... are the lowest of the low.

And lets keep 100% yall...when its a white man/black women ad some of you cats start going in about how Its a subtle message from the white man etc...

I swear there was a thread like that on here before

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
op secretly loves white women :pachaha:

Next thread the nikka gonna be shyttin on white women.

OAN, the commercial was adorable :o:

His momma is a white women. OP is “purely and simply a white man's ******" and "a little Dutch, a little French, a little Negro … a mulatto … a monstrosity.”

Daps
Reppin
NULL
come on now breh, people that post on youtube comments etc... are the lowest of the low.

And lets keep 100% yall...when its a white man/black women add some of you cats start going in about how Its a subtle message from the white man etc...

I swear there was a thread like that on here before

Nah you're bugging if you think those YouTube comments aren't shared by the beckys and biffs you work with. Most whites are evil supporters of racism. Their public persona is a facade, a deceitfully worn mask they use in an attempt to hide the hate in their hearts.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL