Cheerios Airs New Interracial Commercial

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen maybe like 5 interracial couples and I go to one of the biggest universities in the country. shyt is a myth fam....ok that's too much but there aren't as many IR couples as people say there are

so, because you personally have only seen 5 interracial couples at your university, it means the trend of interracial coupling is a myth? :heh:

drop out, nikka. you're obviously not learning anything.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
so, because you personally have only seen 5 interracial couples at your university, it means the trend of interracial coupling is a myth? :heh:

drop out, nikka. you're obviously not learning anything.
Take this neg you dumb white boy posing as a black man it was an exaggeration :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take this neg you dumb white boy posing as a black man it was an exaggeration :umad:

i'm obviously not white. but you're clearly pretty fukking stupid. using your anecdotal observations to make a determination that interracial coupling is a myth.

kick rocks, nikka. :heh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
i'm obviously not white. but you're clearly pretty fukking stupid. using your anecdotal observations to make a determination that interracial coupling is a myth.

kick rocks, nikka. :heh:
"shyt is a myth fam....ok that's too much but there aren't as many IR couples as people say there are"

Tell me how you didn't realize I was exaggerating, after I explained I was exaggerating? :dahell:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I've seen maybe like 5 interracial couples and I go to one of the biggest universities in the country. shyt is a myth fam....ok that's too much but there aren't as many IR couples as people say there are

:camby:

You need to travel then breh. I'm in Sacramento and its EVERYWHERE. You can count 5 interracial couples in the mall within the first five minutes . The Bay isn't much different either. My sister has been in one for over three years.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Anybody see this video in relation to the commercial?

semtex

:)
Daps
Not a myth. There are plenty of interracial relationships. I see beige babies all the time. Its just that alot of the women in those interracial unions don't look like the girl in that video :mjpls:
That lil girl look old as fukk already :leostare: