Cheerios Airs New Interracial Commercial

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Having the option to leave the hordes of hair-hatted-hooligans and STILL keep our self-respect, while kicking it with our non-hairhat
:blessed:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
this commercial is pretty accurate cause he is with a white lady and she is in the kitchen minding her bizz while homeboy is sleepin' if it was a sister or latina......they'd be going through homeboy's phone ..

al

I dont know why but this shyt just made me laugh out loud like a crazy fool in my own home, alone. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
be for real though, would you be as supportive if it was a white dude and a black woman?

No, because black women aren't the greatest threat to white male supremacy. We, black men, are. So the effect of seeing a white man / black woman coupling is much more different. That's not to say whites wont be pissed off by that, too, because they will.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, because black women aren't the greatest threat to white male supremacy. We, black men, are. So the effect of seeing a white man / black woman coupling is much more different. That's not to say whites wont be pissed off by that, too, because they will.

So the way to combat white supremacy is for black men to get with white women? :usure:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Now lets see if they have the guts to actually put this on TV.

Notice how every other Black Man/White Woman commercial they bring a white man into the mix almost immediately:troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the way to combat white supremacy is for black men to get with white women? :usure:

The emasculation of white men, which is one of the effects of black men stealing their women from them, is a contributing factor to the decline of white supremacy. The more desirable we become in the eyes of white women, the less power white men have.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
It was a sweet commercial,
I just wish we could have seen a black man and black woman act like that.
The latest black couple that we have on commercials now,
Are from that progressive joint,
With the big black women with overly-snappish gestures,
You can tell by flo's facial expression she did not know what to expect or how to handle her.
Then the black guy who you really do not see in a relationship with her,
Jumps right into a game of suicide with motor axes.
Y'all might not be able to see the symbolism,
But I see it.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The emasculation of white men, which is one of the effects of black men stealing their women from them, is a contributing factor to the decline of white supremacy. The more desirable we become in the eyes of white women, the less power white men have.

That's not true power for black men tho. That's like one of the lowest forms of one-upmanship.