Cheerios Airs New Interracial Commercial

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
There's more than enough white chicks to go around in the USA, Canada, France, Great Britain and every other majority white country yet they focus so hard on the small minority that date other races of men. It's pathetic.

not for the swagless ugly blogger ones. who in turn spend the most time online hating, super bitter. :heh:

as for world at their feet. nikka they losing that at a super high rate. the euros have influence over no one. america is next, give it a decade. they been flopping since 2001. :heh:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cacs are definitely being cacs in the comments section.

whenever i see white people smile at me on the street or at work, i always return to the comments section of youtube, yahoo and other online communities to remind me of what they really think.

the cac hivemind :ohhh:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Can't believe people are cosigning this racist ass commercial.

Why is the black father sleeping in the middle of the day? Why isn't he at work?

Did it occur to you it could be a Saturday? I got the impression it was a weekend.

You keep looking for shyt that isn't there.
Well that's your problem.

I give the advert 100/100

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Regular Cheerios isn't even good. Honey nut Cheerios >>>>

Co-Sign

Kevin-Garnett-Jeff-Green-and-a-fan-smile.-Getty-Images.jpg

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
not for the swagless ugly blogger ones. who in turn spend the most time online hating, super bitter. :heh:

as for world at their feet. nikka they losing that at a super high rate. the euros have influence over no one. america is next, give it a decade. they been flopping since 2001. :heh:

I'm Canadian, but I have plenty of American friends and family members and they tell me all the time about how white people seem to have lost the bounce in their step ever since ya'll elected a black president. My cousin told me that some white folks at his college looked damn near suicidal they day after the election. :pachaha:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did it occur to you it could be a Saturday? I got the impression it was a weekend.

You keep looking for shyt that isn't there.
Well that's your problem.

I give the advert 100/100

So nikkas can't work on Saturdays? :what:

You're perpetuating the very bullshyt I'm talking about. :mindblown:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'm Canadian, but I have plenty of American friends and family members and they tell me all the time about how white people seem to have lost the bounce in their step ever since ya'll elected a black president. My cousin told me that some white folks at his college looked damn near suicidal they day after the election. :pachaha:

That with the fact that south america is self sufficient, the continous flops in the middle east (see syria, iraq) and africa now turning to free trade with asia. They in the cut like. :to: I literally can't think of any influence they'll have other than japan and korea in the next decade.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

So nikkas can't work on Saturdays? :what:

You're perpetuating the very bullshyt I'm talking about. :mindblown:

Most upscale jobs and high end jobs don't work on weekends.

Looks to me the man is living the life in a high end neighborhood.
Stop reading in to it.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I can imagine the WM/BW version of this advertistment…..

BW with a bowl of unfilled Cheerrios…..WM with his c:skip:c friends walk in and start n*tting on her (and in bowl) to help fill it up. :shaq:

Cheerioshaniqua-gagging. :pachaha: