Charles Ramsey

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why are you asking me this? Again? After I broke it down for you already?

You never answered the question.

The only way his statement could be ignorant due to his limited experience, is if the statement doesn't hold true outside of his community.

So I'll ask one more time

Is it a common occurrence for white women of any social class to "run into the arms of black men"?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
This is significantly more ignorant than anything ramsey, a hero i might add, has ever said during his brief moment of fame. I would be proud to be associated with, and stand next to, a man like ramsey--- a man of conviction and honor. I would be ashamed to be linked to a judgmental putz like you.

So the belief that we can't pull white dimes stifles our progression?! The fukk?! :what: Yall need to stop deifying white women, for real. You sound like one of them nikkas who thinks he "made it" cause he got him a white joint. shyt is disgusting.

And you can't expect Ramsey to start speaking like Bryant Gumbel just because he's being interviewed. They didnt just grab some random degenerate off the street, the man was integral to the story.

:blessed: Again I get called a white woman worshiping c00n, :whew: that's like the 5th time today it's all good tho.

Again brehs I'm not discounting Ramsey at all, dude is a real nikka I've praised his efforts in this thread multiple times. The fact of the matter is that I did not agree with his last statement because I felt it was c00nish and ignorant. Ya'll don't feel that way and that's fine but it's my opinion. And I'm not going to insult anyone for having a different opinion.

And if that makes me a white woman worshiping c00n then so be it. :blessed:

This AAKing dude is Nas stan so it's no surprise he's a smart dumb nikka. :pachaha:

You know it :myman:

And proud to be one BTW sir :salute:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It is quite similar as both are undesirable elements of society. Do you disagree? And don't you think there are homeless white prostitutes in the hood with problems? So yes, it's semantics. The point is that Ramsey saidthat black men attract undesirable white women. How is that not an ignorant

:snoop: he didn't say that. Go watch the interview again. He's not talking about attractions or relationships. He's talking about the literal act of running into someone's arms.

You don't know what your talking about yet you wanna call other people ignorant.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
ahh yes, w.25th st where you can find a bum asking for change, the west side market, crackheads and Charles ramsey.... a nations hero

On some real shyt though, this man is a hero, salute him! he deserve it

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You never answered the question.

The only way his statement could be ignorant due to his limited experience, is if the statement doesn't hold true outside of his community.

So I'll ask one more time

Is it a common occurrence for white women of any social class to "run into the arms of black men"?

:snoop: he didn't say that. Go watch the interview again. He's not talking about attractions or relationships. He's talking about the literal act of running into someone's arms.

You don't know what your talking about yet you wanna call other people ignorant.

You have to be illiterate friend, so let me break it down for you. Here is what we're analyzing of what Ramsey said.....

He didn't expect a white woman to look to him for rescue

I agree with that, I said that in this thread already. Twice in fact.

I already said I agree with the first part of his statement; black people are the last group white people would look to for rescue. Do I have to spell it out for you?

nikka, there's nothing wrong with that statement. I agree and I already stated that previously there was nothing ignorant about what he said.

Here is where the problem lies for some people and where the ignorance comes in....

homless and women with problems

When you mention that in regards to "running into the arms of black men," you are displaying association and comfort. Lower class white women are most likely to associate with black males and vice versa. We all know that's not true, black men and white women across all spectrums associate with each other, not to say there's racial harmony. The ignorance is that he associated lower class white women as comfortable with black men based upon his experiences when on a grand scale it's not true and that's what has upset some people here. If he never entered undesirables into the conversation we wouldn't be discussing this because the first part of his statement is a social truth.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone remarked on the fact that Ramsay clearly made that statement in a humorous tone? People here acting like he wrote a thesis on interracial relationships. He made a funny remark that rings very true to the city he lives in. Nothing more, nothing less.

There is serious irony in insisting that Ramsay is ignorant and some sort of c00n, while being completely clueless to the context he's speaking to.

This thread is a big indication of how poor black people are on the lowest end of the societal totem pole. Outside of the relentless racism, you've got middle class black people turning up their nose at their behavior no matter the occasion.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He made a funny remark that rings very true to the city he lives in. Nothing more, nothing less.

There is serious irony in insisting that Ramsay is ignorant

That's why it's ignorant because it's his experiences which ring true for him as he doesn't have other experiences in which to draw conclusions. But on a grand scale his experiences aren't a universal truth so that's why it's ignorant. I never called him a c00n or that I even took issue with what he said. I just labeled it what it is, ignorant in the literal sense. You all are so used to slinging insults that everything is personal and not logical. Straight emotions in here.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You have to be illiterate friend, so let me break it down for you. Here is what we're analyzing of what Ramsey said.....

I agree with that, I said that in this thread already. Twice in fact.

Here is where the problem lies for some people and where the ignorance comes in....

When you mention that in regards to "running into the arms of black men," you are displaying association and comfort. Lower class white women are most likely to associate with black males and vice versa. We all know that's not true, black men and white women across all spectrums associate with each other, not to say there's racial harmony. The ignorance is that he associated lower class white women as comfortable with black men based upon his experiences when on a grand scale it's not true and that's what has upset some people here. If he never entered undesirables into the conversation we wouldn't be discussing this because the first part of his statement is a social truth.
:beli: still won't answer the question huh

You're reading stuff into that's not there. He said nothing about being comfortable or associating with each other. Once again he's talking about the literal act of running into someone's arms. He's talking about his own experience, he's not even talking about any one else or any classes or any of that other shyt you're talking about. He's talking about his own thought pattern when the little white girl was running into his arms. It was "oh shyt this is abnormal something must be really wrong with this girl" Please tell me how is this ignorant or c00ning? If a random white girl ran into your arms what would you think? I'd expect a random white woman to run away from me before running into my arms.

Y'all are reading stuff into it that's not there because you are worried about what white people might think. In reality there's nothing wrong with what this dude said.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why it's ignorant because it's his experiences which ring true for him as he doesn't have other experiences in which to draw conclusions. But on a grand scale his experiences aren't a universal truth so that's why it's ignorant. I never called him a c00n or that I even took issue with what he said. I just labeled it what it is, ignorant in the literal sense. You all are so used to slinging insults that everything is personal and not logical. Straight emotions in here.

Never insulted anyone in my posts. Nothing personal about my posts I'm addressing a point not a specific poster.

Again why does an off the cuff humorous remark have to speak to universal truths? We're talking about an average dude here not a politican or community leader.

It's one thing to say that his statement is not applicable to all black people, that is obviously debatable. It's another to say that he's embarrassed black people, that he's shucking and jiving, and that his behaviour has confirmed racist stereotypes and justified them. Most guys who are calling him ignorant in this thread are arguing the latter.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Straight heat at the 5:18 mark

Charles Ramsey: 'I Don't Want' Media Attention Video. Cleveland Hero - YouTube

"I'm American and I'm just like you. I work for a living. There was a woman in distress, so why turn your back on that? My father would whoop the hell out of me if he found that I cowarded out. You tough in these bars (rap nikkas :scusthov:) and you'll beat a woman but you won't help one out? And you a man huh? Naw I'm the definition of a man bro"

:ohlawd:

The entorouge :salute:

fukk what everybody else is talking about, this is the exact type of dude you want to be. He takes care of his community. He only been there a year and he's already got the squad out there saving lives.

Cowards!:pacspit:

Man this brotha did more in one day than them fakkits like Tariq Elite, Talib kweli wanna bees on the net, and any of these other paper-armchair activists ever did in their entire mealy mouth lives. This brotha was out there droppin gems and showing just because he dont wear Prada blazers and speak the KINGS English that he can still do good in his hood and speak some simple but real talk to the impoverished and downtrodden cats who too cowardly to lift a finger in their own hood. Its easy for these tea and crumpet black bourgie elite to sit in their ivory towers and call folks minstrels and c00ns while they do nothing but talk, talk, talk and talk. The Tariq Elites of this world dont do shyt but sell elitism to nikkas with no self worth, intelligence, or identity. Just clowns looking to ACT like they about something.

:pacspit:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:Once again he's talking about the literal act of running into someone's arms. He's talking about his own experience, he's not even talking about any one else or any classes or any of that other shyt you're talking about. He's talking about his own thought pattern when the little white girl was running into his arms. It was "oh shyt this is abnormal something must be really wrong with this girl" Please tell me how is this ignorant or c00ning? In reality there's nothing wrong with what this dude said.

You've restated my entire argument, the only thing you disagree with is me applying the literal definition of ignorant to his statement :pachaha: The fact that you and others have clung to that word so tightly shows a lack of reading comprehension skills. Why is the term c00n even showing up in a post addressing me?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Has anyone remarked on the fact that Ramsay clearly made that statement in a humorous tone? People here acting like he wrote a thesis on interracial relationships. He made a funny remark that rings very true to the city he lives in. Nothing more, nothing less.

There is serious irony in insisting that Ramsay is ignorant and some sort of c00n, while being completely clueless to the context he's speaking to.

This thread is a big indication of how poor black people are on the lowest end of the societal totem pole. Outside of the relentless racism, you've got middle class black people turning up their nose at their behavior no matter the occasion.

Doggie these nikkas are so fukking insecure its disgusting..dude even added "DEAAAAAAAAAAD GIVEAWAY" and they still think he was dead serious..

:snoop:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
. Lower class white women are most likely to associate with black males and vice versa. We all know that's not true, black men and white women across all spectrums associate with each other,

:what:

is this nikka serious???

how the fukk is that statement not true??where u live at?Canada?