Charles Ramsey

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
according to coli tricks..even white prostitutes on backpage dont want to be associated with black men...

u nikkas want white people to love u so damn bad

:pachaha:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Poorer white women often live within the same societal area/structure as black men, hence getting together. That's also why white man/black woman unions are so rare, they don't tend to live in the same areas. Not hating/shots, just how things go.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:beli: still won't answer the question huh

You're reading stuff into that's not there. He said nothing about being comfortable or associating with each other. Once again he's talking about the literal act of running into someone's arms. He's talking about his own experience, he's not even talking about any one else or any classes or any of that other shyt you're talking about. He's talking about his own thought pattern when the little white girl was running into his arms. It was "oh shyt this is abnormal something must be really wrong with this girl" Please tell me how is this ignorant or c00ning? If a random white girl ran into your arms what would you think? I'd expect a random white woman to run away from me before running into my arms.

Y'all are reading stuff into it that's not there because you are worried about what white people might think. In reality there's nothing wrong with what this dude said.

I dont know how thats so hard to see. Im a clean cut black dude who can speak the kings english and if a random white bytch came running into my arms the 1st thing im gonna think is "WTF, something really bad is going down here" and im getting the hell outta there with that white chick.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Have some fukking self respect.

i do and u clearly dont..

u took offense to a statement a street nikka made in jest..
you're here typing essays over some bullshyt and u wanna talk bout self respect?

did u listen to his 911 call?u think he gives a fukk bout offending some sensitive sambo ass nikka like u?

again where the fukk do u live??
its common knowledge most white women are on some :mjpls: steez...
yes there are some rich,educated white women who fukk with nikkas,but you gonna sit here and front like the majority of black men dont end up with the bottom of the barrel white hoes?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i do and u clearly dont..

u took offense to a statement a street nikka made in jest..
you're here typing essays over some bullshyt and u wanna talk bout self respect?

did u listen to his 911 call?u think he gives a fukk bout offending some sensitive sambo ass nikka like u?

again where the fukk do u live??
its common knowledge most white women are on some :mjpls: steez...
yes there are some rich,educated white women who fukk with nikkas,but you gonna sit here and front like the majority of black men dont end up with the bottom of the barrel white hoes?

How did I take offense though? :pachaha: @ essays. Come on now, means you're at the end of the line dude. It's only essays when the person is on the other side of the argument right?

You all don't think critically. You out here hurling insults and curse words like females but I'm upset? :dead:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Funny, all this for me actually defending dude against people actually calling him a c00n. :deadrose:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The real hero is McDonalds food. If he'd gone anywhere else, he'd probably be inside his crib eating his food and not see the chick. You can't eat a big Burger King burger outside. shyt is too big. Lettuce be falling all over the place, the patty slipping off the bun and shyt. Same thing with those tower high Wendy burgers. And shyt, I ain't eating my KFC outside either. You'll have vultures around you quick asking for a chicken wing. McDonalds has the normal size hamburger buns, and those small patties that get tucked away between those buns. You can eat those things running if you have to without any spillage.:ohhh:

If he went somewhere other than McDonalds, those abducted girls probably still locked up eating arros con pollo:lupe:

:patrice:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is what u call defending dude?? :pachaha:

and u got the nerve to call yourself a critical thinker?

u smart dumb nikkas need to stop

Yep. :umad:

Did you snap your fingers as you typed that last line? :heh:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got damn some of y'all are reading wayyy too much into what this man said.

When I read his statement about white women, I laughed because it was clearly said in jest and it was funny. Why does it have to be more than that? The black mans image is already tarnished enough, I highly doubt if that one little sentence is setting black men back or will prevent you whiners from getting with middle and upper class white women.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Got damn some of y'all are reading wayyy too much into what this man said.

When I read his statement about white women, I laughed because it was clearly said in jest and it was funny. Why does it have to be more than that? The black mans image is already tarnished enough, I highly doubt if that one little sentence is setting black men back or will prevent you whiners from getting with middle and upper class white women.

Are you addressing me? I don't want to be lumped in with c00ns. :wtb:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nope, I already stated there was nothing wrong with what he said. But reading skills are low here so I had to make sure.
Moving on to more important aspects of this case my fear has come true, they already found dirt on this guy. I guess if you can't downplay his role you destroy his character. His criminal past is totally irrelevant to this shyt but white people just can't resist.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The real hero is McDonalds food. If he'd gone anywhere else, he'd probably be inside his crib eating his food and not see the chick. You can't eat a big Burger King burger outside. shyt is too big. Lettuce be falling all over the place, the patty slipping off the bun and shyt. Same thing with those tower high Wendy burgers. And shyt, I ain't eating my KFC outside either. You'll have vultures around you quick asking for a chicken wing. McDonalds has the normal size hamburger buns, and those small patties that get tucked away between those buns. You can eat those things running if you have to without any spillage.:ohhh:

If he went somewhere other than McDonalds, those abducted girls probably still locked up eating arros con pollo:lupe:

Realest post in the thrizzead.

I had a Sausage Biscuit with egg, hash brown, and a large orange juice this morning while driving my car to work and didn't spill a damn crumb on my sweater...

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I interpreted that "white girl running into a black man's arms" as just a joke.