Charles Ramsey

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:beli: so it's a common occurance for young white women to "run into black men's arms"?

Keep in mind he's not talking about relationships. He's talking about the literal act of running into someone's arms.

You can't read, can you? :sayword:

I already said I agree with the first part of his statement; black people are the last group white people would look to for rescue. Do I have to spell it out for you?

The second part about whores and prostitutes (which I notice you left out this time :pachaha:) is what I deemed ignorant and explained why in great detail. What is so hard to grasp breh? :ld:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The question you should be asking yourself is: why does it concern you so much that other races think we can only acquire their scraps?
Because it fukks up our image in the world and prevents us from progressing.

We get these negative stereotypes placed on us and that can affect us getting jobs, education, and higher positions of society because of prejudiced beliefs other races of people may get from the media.

Excuse me for not wanting to be viewed at the bottom of society and not wanting to see our ratchetness and stereotypes promoted all over TV.

big_moe

Burnin' & Lootin'
Daps
Reppin
In a Concrete Jungle
his 911 call was just too real for these dweebs

for real bro
this guy is like her name is like amanda berry or some sh*t
on the phone to the police haha

"shes tryna break out the fuccin house next door to me"

im tellin y'all this charles ramsey n*gga is the truth

:salute:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can't read, can you? :sayword:

I already said I agree with the first part of his statement; black people are the last group white people would look to for rescue. Do I have to spell it out for you?

The second part about whores and prostitutes (which I notice you left out this time :pachaha:) is what I deemed ignorant and explained why in great detail. What is so hard to grasp breh? :ld:

He didn't say anything about whores or prostitutes.

He said "either she's homeless or she got a problem, that's the only reason she's running in to the arms of a black man"

You got that from one of these idiots in this thread. Who's the ignorant one now:ohhh:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

We get these negative stereotypes placed on us and that can affect us getting jobs, education, and higher positions of society because of prejudiced beliefs other races of people may get from the media.

Excuse me for not wanting to be viewed at the bottom of society and not wanting to see our ratchetness and stereotypes promoted all over TV.

This is significantly more ignorant than anything ramsey, a hero i might add, has ever said during his brief moment of fame. I would be proud to be associated with, and stand next to, a man like ramsey--- a man of conviction and honor. I would be ashamed to be linked to a judgmental putz like you.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He didn't say anything about whores or prostitutes.

He said "either she's homeless or she got a problem, that's the only reason she's running in to the arms of a black man"

You got that from one of these idiots in this thread. Who's the ignorant one now:ohhh:

What's the difference? He's still saying undesirable whites. You're using irrelevant semantics because you can't dispute any points I have made. You've yet to explain how the statement wasn't ignorant.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

So the belief that we can't pull white dimes stifles our progression?! The fukk?! :what: Yall need to stop deifying white women, for real. You sound like one of them nikkas who thinks he "made it" cause he got him a white joint. shyt is disgusting.

And you can't expect Ramsey to start speaking like Bryant Gumbel just because he's being interviewed. They didnt just grab some random degenerate off the street, the man was integral to the story.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What's the difference? He's still saying undesirable whites. You're using irrelevant semantics because you can't dispute any points I have made. You've yet to explain how the statement wasn't ignorant.
:mindblown: what semantics? You said "the whores and prostitutes statement was ignorant"

There was no hores and prostiututes statement.

So again I ask. Is it a common occurrence for white women of any social class to "run into the arms of black men"

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

There is a huge difference between whores and prostitutes (which he did not say) and someone who has a problem (which he did say).

You calling the man ignorant based on something he didnt say.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Do you think Ramsey has changed the minds of whites about blacks one way or another? :aicmon: The only thing that would change if he were "proper" is the media coverage, less.

If you want to crusade against the media's portrayal of AAs attack modern day minstrels like Love and Hip Hop, they add nothing to society. Ramsey is a regular guy who decided to do the right thing. That's what's important.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
There is a huge difference between whores and prostitutes (which he did not say) and someone who has a problem (which he did say).

You calling the man ignorant based on something he didnt say.

It is quite similar as both are undesirable elements of society. Do you disagree? And don't you think there are homeless white prostitutes in the hood with problems? So yes, it's semantics. The point is that Ramsey said that black men attract undesirable white women. How is that not an ignorant statement?

Meach said:
So again I ask. Is it a common occurrence for white women of any social class to "run into the arms of black men"

Why are you asking me this? Again? After I broke it down for you already?