Charles Ramsey

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So saying only the whores and homeless being with black men isn't ignorant? :beli:

I agree with the first part though.

You trying to shyt on the man for how he said it and ignoring the statement he was making.

A white woman is not going to run up to a black guy for help if given any other option and thats a fact. You could be the cleanest cut straight laced black dude on the street but i guarantee a white woman would run for help from a slack jawed redneck before she came up to you. Furthermore a white woman in the middle of the hood, where nobody knows of any white people living in the area should set off a huge red flag for everyone there.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:wtf: Wtf are people bringing up this man's past? He just did an heroic act and saved a bunch of missing women and y'all want to turn this around and find a way to shyt on a nikka? FOH! I swear Black people will always find a way to hate on their own. :pacspit:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: Wtf are people bringing up this man's past? He just did an heroic act and saved a bunch of missing women and y'all want to turn this around and find a way to shyt on a nikka? FOH! I swear Black people will always find a way to hate on their own. :pacspit:

I'm late as hell to this party........and apparently i didn't have to be on time neither... Smh. Niccas just let something be what it is... Always gotta find more

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I'm late as hell to this party........and apparently i didn't have to be on time neither... Smh. Niccas just let something be what it is... Always gotta find more

Ikr?! Now, they're hating just for the sake of hating. Probably, bc there isn't much going on in their lives at the moment. Smh, just let the man cook. :what:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Some of you tellin on yourselves in this thread, he's just your typical OG/old head.

I can tell which poster grew up in the suburbs :ufdup:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
well of course this thread turns into shyt

@bk please race track this

Last edited by a moderator:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No. It is the reality in his and plenty of other communities.

And this proves you don't know the difference between ignorant and stupid. :pachaha: If someone that had experience with white women across all spectrums said this it would be stupid/racist/c00nish. But for someone like Ramsey whose just speaking on what's relevant to his personal experience it's ignorant because once you go beyond his experiences you see it's not true. But he has no reason to believe that and there's nothing wrong with that. Being ignorant is not always wrong unless you are willfully ignorant, then you graduate to stupid.

The crazy thing is that I don't see anything wrong with what he said besides the fact that on first read it sounds stupid and c00nish. But once you actually dig deeper and use critical thinking you're like :ohhh: he's just speaking on his experiences. That's what he sees and you can see that in most hoods.

You all are so emotional. We got people on both sides throwing around the term c00n because all you all do is argue in black and white, opposite extremes. The reality is that the truth is in the middle as far as that statement goes. I think a lot of you are arguing for the undoubted truth of his first statement and not viewing his second statement with any rational thought. The other side is just worried about what white people think.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You trying to shyt on the man for how he said it and ignoring the statement he was making.

A white woman is not going to run up to a black guy for help if given any other option and thats a fact. You could be the cleanest cut straight laced black dude on the street but i guarantee a white woman would run for help from a slack jawed redneck before she came up to you.

nikka, there's nothing wrong with that statement. I agree and I already stated that previously there was nothing ignorant about what he said. But the second statement is ignorant and I've explained why. I never shyt on him at all through this entire thread. Use your critical thinking skills instead of emotion.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
So saying only the whores and homeless being with black men isn't ignorant? :beli:

I guess so breh:manny:

People are calling me a white woman worshiping c00n because I acknowledged that. But they don't realize that they're shytting on themselves if they agree with that statement. :what:

It's basically stating that we as black men are the garbage men of society who only attract trash women of other races. If you can't see the blatant promotion of black inferiority in that statement something's wrong with you.:ehh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

People are calling me a white woman worshiping c00n because I acknowledged that. But they don't realize that they're shytting on themselves if they agree with that statement. :what:

It's basically stating that we as black men are the garbage men of society who only attract trash women of other races. If you can't see the blatant promotion of black inferiority in that statement something's wrong with you.:ehh:

I'm not one of those dudes who are under the delusion that white women, or any other woman of another race, are just pining for black men but even I know we attract more than whores and prostitutes because I experienced it. But Ramsey being from the hood has probably only seen low class white women with black men, which makes sense and when you combine that with the attitude of white women of the upper classes his is a logical conclusion to come to. The only reason I say it's ignorant is because it's not universally true, just true to his experience. He's not promoting black inferiority, the only people that are are those who are saying his statement is not ignorant when they indeed know better.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

The question you should be asking yourself is: why does it concern you so much that other races think we can only acquire their scraps?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And this proves you don't know the difference between ignorant and stupid. :pachaha: If someone that had experience with white women across all spectrums said this it would be stupid/racist/c00nish. But for someone like Ramsey whose just speaking on what's relevant to his personal experience it's ignorant because once you go beyond his experiences you see it's not true. But he has no reason to believe that and there's nothing wrong with that. Being ignorant is not always wrong unless you are willfully ignorant, then you graduate to stupid.

The crazy thing is that I don't see anything wrong with what he said besides the fact that on first read it sounds stupid and c00nish. But once you actually dig deeper and use critical thinking you're like :ohhh: he's just speaking on his experiences. That's what he sees and you can see that in most hoods.

You all are so emotional. We got people on both sides throwing around the term c00n because all you all do is argue in black and white, opposite extremes. The reality is that the truth is in the middle as far as that statement goes. I think a lot of you are arguing for the undoubted truth of his first statement and not viewing his second statement with any rational thought. The other side is just worried about what white people think.

:beli: so it's a common occurance for young white women to "run into black men's arms"?

Keep in mind he's not talking about relationships. He's talking about the literal act of running into someone's arms.