Charles Ramsey

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I wonder if we can get Charles Ramsey to start a thread on the Coli and just tell stories from his life like my nikka General Mills. This nikka's charisma and storytellin skills are outta this world. :ohlawd:

On some Charlie Murphy "True Hollywood Stories" shyt.

And black people.

Doesn't it bother you that this Charles character is going viral while the well spoken black guy in philadelphia barely gets any media attention?

The guy in Philadelphia didn't rescue 3 people who were thought to be dead for a decade.

Jerkoff, people find kids all of the time.

they just don't find them 10 YEARS LATER!!!!

And have to rescue them by BREAKING A DOOR DOWN

So no, it doesn't bother me.

I'm proud of the brutha in Philly too, but let's not take away from how extraordinary this shyt is.

Imagine of somebody had found Elizabeth Smart, Polly Klass(RIP), and like Madeline McCann at the same time.

You don't think THEY would get a ton of attention if they liked rescued them from the basement of a kidnapper?

the woman beater going on tv to entertain these white folks aint a c00n though? :lupe:
He didn't go on TV to "entertain". He's not an "entertainer". He's a HERO!!!!

Don't you fukking get it?

He just wanted to eat his fukking McDonalds and be left alone. He heard somebody screaming and him and that Latin dude got together and broke three women who'd been held for years out of bondage.

Puff Daddy, Jay-Z, and that Oprah are "c00ns" who "entertain" White folks. Their careers are about entertaining White folks. This dude never even intended for any of this to happen.

And what does his past have to do with his heroic acts.

James Brown was a woman beater.
MLK was a philanderer
Malcolm X was a thief who went to prison.

AND????
Hero Charles Ramsey Speaks About Rescuing Amanda Berry & Tommy Reacts! - YouTube

Tariq Nasheed: Heroes, Or Modern Day Mintrels? - YouTube

I'm not the only one who saw that statement for what it really is. Tommy and Tariq basically breakdown what I was trying to say in this video. White people are trying to play Ramsey as fool even tho Ramsey is a genuine dude. There's a reason why they are plastering him all on the news and giving him all of this publicity. Like Tariq said, it's sorta like a minstrel show for white people so they're really laughing at him not with him. They do this with every black person who've become internet sensations (Antoine Dodson, Sweet Brown)

They're not laughing with us they're laughing at us, wake up nikkas.

No, YOU wake up.

WHO CARES ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE????

Stop being so fukking paranoid and giving a fukk about people who'll watch Honey Boo Boo and fukking rednecks killing ducks on TV.

In the words of Ice Cube (back when he was a real nikka)

"Trying to be White or a Jew/But ask yourself/ Who are THEY to be equal to?"

Stop living your life to impress Whitey

House nikkaz.