Charles Ramsey

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
The interviews is comical a bit, but I don't really see anything that makes this dude look bad. I also don't think it hurts the perception of black people either..

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
NO WAY 1 man could imprison several **black** girls in Cleveland for 10 years. last sounds he would hear on earth: "You AINT my daddy!" + gunshots.

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's messed up that they are bringing up his criminal past, it's completely irrelevant to this situation

On another note and my bad if someone has already said this guy is straight out of a Chappelle's show skit. Man I wish that show was still on, Dave would make a classic out of this guy

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

I'm not the only one who saw that statement for what it really is. Tommy and Tariq basically breakdown what I was trying to say in this video. White people are trying to play Ramsey as fool even tho Ramsey is a genuine dude. There's a reason why they are plastering him all on the news and giving him all of this publicity. Like Tariq said, it's sorta like a minstrel show for white people so they're really laughing at him not with him. They do this with every black person who've become internet sensations (Antoine Dodson, Sweet Brown)

They're not laughing with us they're laughing at us, wake up nikkas.

Last edited by a moderator:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

That's exactly why we should be standing with Charles and his message and not calling him a c00n and a sambo. He shouldn't be compared to minstrel actors because they purposely made a fool of themselves for personal gain. This guy just did what he thought was the right thing. He did a good deed and was genuine about his life and his intensions. We should applaud him for being a great American citizen and we should ridicule the people making jokes and auto tune videos out of the situation.

Daps

Song is trash, these Schmoyoho fakkits fell the fukk off and they trying to ride this nikka's fame to get back in the limelight

:pacspit: hate those 3 cacs

Hero Charles Ramsey Speaks About Rescuing Amanda Berry & Tommy Reacts! - YouTube

Tariq Nasheed: Heroes, Or Modern Day Mintrels? - YouTube

I'm not the only one who saw that statement for what it really is. Tommy and Tariq basically breakdown what I was trying to say in this video. White people are trying to play Ramsey as fool even tho Ramsey is a genuine dude. There's a reason why they are plastering him all on the news and giving him all of this publicity. Like Tariq said, it's sorta like a minstrel show for white people so they're really laughing at him not with him. They do this with every black person who've become internet sensations (Antoine Dodson, Sweet Brown)

:myman: my two nikkas

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Others besides Mike Epps are spoofing Charles Ramsey.
Charles Ramsey Interview SPOOF - YouTube
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-xcG09e9Dc"]DEAD GIVEAWAY! Charles Ramsey Interview [SPOOF] - YouTube[/ame]

Why's CR so hyper in every interview? Adrenaline? Coffee? McD's big macs? The interviews occurred on diff days, right? Why does his job not provide dental care? I need answers. Somebody pass the collection plate for CR's dental and haircuts. >_>

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
CNN is making the entire neighborhood look bad. Ohio is the rust belt, but come ON.
Cleveland neighborhood asks, how did it happen here? - CNN.com
130510171915-08-cleveland-0510-c1-main.jpg

CR does not realize that 911 responders ask standard questions about each call. There's no dialogue about McDs. NO NEED TO EDITORIALIZE. They want addresses and level and urgency and physical descriptions and names.

If a man knows that he will be interviewed at the news station, why not wear an oxford shirt (button-up) and maybe a suit jacket? Why not get a haircut?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRoKuoQ6gZ8"]Charles Ramsey: 'I Don't Want' Media Attention Video. Cleveland Hero - YouTube[/ame]

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
911 call takers DO ASK if you feel safe enough to hang up. If you don't, then you have the option to stay on the line until cops arrive.

Chick in the red shirt is riding on some man's shoulders so that she can be aired on the evening news. Alright, Cleveland. -_-

Last edited by a moderator: