CHARLES MANSON ON BLACK PEOPLE: "WHY COULDNT THEY BE LEFT TO BE GODS?"

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
If this legit white supremacist nonsense went over your head, I don't know what to say. I guess be glad you have never had to deal with passive aggressive racists before. And for the record, Manson is incredibly racist and criminally insane. My lord, I hate this site sometimes. lmfao

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
There were ALSO tribes like the Dogon who built complex societies within the Jungle. The entire "Jungle" stereotype came from the fact that Blacks would flee to the Jungle to escape slavery, like the Dogon did.

The Jungle is NOT a bad thing.
... :mjlol: I won't take this serious. I won't. Manson is suggesting black people go back to the jungle and set themselves back even further than we currently are and this idiot thinks that is a good idea. I honestly can't even fathom this level of stupidity. HOLY fukk Would you like to take a look at the current condition of tribes that live in remote areas? Are you fukking serious or is this a shyt troll thread? I guess one positive about going back to the jungle is that you wouldn't be able to post your opinions anymore. lol

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And who is you? FOMF. Its called reading, i suggest you start do your research.

I swear you nikkas need friends... You tryin to argue internet sarcasm:dwillhuh:

It's damn near gon be 80 degrees my way... Go get some fresh air p*ssy nikka damn

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
... :mjlol: I won't take this serious. I won't. Manson is suggesting black people go back to the jungle and set themselves back even further than we currently are and this idiot thinks that is a good idea. I honestly can't even fathom this level of stupidity. HOLY fukk Would you like to take a look at the current condition of tribes that live in remote areas? Are you fukking serious or is this a shyt troll thread? I guess one positive about going back to the jungle is that you wouldn't be able to post your opinions anymore. lol

Right. He's acting like we have black engineers and architects and black coders and developers. Without this glorious system white daddy built we'd be back to living in mud huts :troll:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@thekingsmen oh you think I believe Hitler fukked with Jesse Owens after questioning people supporting Charles Manson??? You are not a p*ssy, you are just a dumb bytch.... Don't quote me dumb bytch