CHARLES MANSON ON BLACK PEOPLE: "WHY COULDNT THEY BE LEFT TO BE GODS?"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your history...our history is rich,....We ran empires breh...one tribe cannot account for our entire identity...these cacs came from us...we were the first people not the other way around. Manson is Satan worshipping sociopath.

:mjlol: None of what you said disputes any I put up. Come late to the party and miss all the action. Btw.....Egypt was called Kemet but hey let me not break you from your pride you googled online that took you 4 hours to respond to.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Black people weren't in the jungles. Post this white supremacist garbage some place else :camby:
shiiiid...

shiiiid....explain this foreskin then nikka...

my mommas daddy daddy every summer would get all of the males on her side of the family and tell us the story of how

... my greater than great grandfather...useta peep other tribe heauxs... from the top of a kauri...near the atlas mountains in morocco..and said once the sun went west n cast a shadow...he would perform the dance of the boa...and heauxs would be mesmerize by the charm of a flacid boa..

a war happen n my forefather ended up migrating to new zealand...but he ended up breeding 2 different types of kauri trees...since northen new zealand had mass amounts of kauri...

when the breeding of the kauri's matured...greater than great wreckshop..got on top of the tree n performed the boa for the women of the regions...

word got around to his wife..because all the local harlots..were saying everyone should come "te matua ngahere " ( look at the dikk of this nikka here)...

she got there...seen him....they got into an argument..she mad kuz he advertising...he mad because she came lookin...so they killed each other...fell 98feet down from the tree...over the 4000 yrs span..the tree that lead to their death...trunk girth grew to 54 feet...n the locals...named the tree te matua ngahere..

drops mic:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: None of what you said disputes any I put up. Come late to the party and miss all the action. Btw.....Egypt was called Kemet but hey let me not break you from your pride you googled online that took you 4 hours to respond to.

Yes and one tribe that lived in the Forrest equates to Millions of years history of black Africans who clearly didn't. But hey gloat on your one shytty example all for the sake of caping for a white supremacist serial killer cause he mockingly called you a God. Simple simon muthafukka...