CHARLES MANSON ON BLACK PEOPLE: "WHY COULDNT THEY BE LEFT TO BE GODS?"

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
He has a bunch of interesting things he says.

Marilyn Manson samples his interviews and puts them in his music, so I remember hearing Charles Manson a long time ago and not knowing who it was that was speaking.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
approxamately 400 yrs ago africans had managed to build cities with paved roads, raised sidewalks and residences that had air conditioning flow..
Read up on the moors (in cordova if im not mistaken) fucc nikka :ufdup:
You arent telling me anything different. I know this. However not all Africans did this.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
approxamately 400 yrs ago africans had managed to build cities with paved roads, raised sidewalks and residences that had air conditioning flow..
Read up on the moors (in cordova if im not mistaken) fucc nikka :ufdup:
There were ALSO tribes like the Dogon who built complex societies within the Jungle. The entire "Jungle" stereotype came from the fact that Blacks would flee to the Jungle to escape slavery, like the Dogon did.

The Jungle is NOT a bad thing.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How does a Jungle have a bad connotation to you?

Manson is literally calling black people "gods", "smart", and saying he hates white people. I wouldnt quite call this white supremacist content...

Yall don't even know when these white supremacists are insulting you :snoop:

That black people came from the jungles bullshyt was the reason they created the story of King Kong, the giant monkey who was the king of the jungle then ultimately placed in a zoo in America. They used that language and those media images to justify putting black men, women, and children in human zoos in the US and Europe.

Idiots like you are why black people remain at the bottom and the white supremacists are able to subjugate us :scust:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I always remember him saying he didn't hate blacks he hated jews.
At one point he complained that it was jews (the media) telling ppl he hated blacks.

Thats from his own mouth.

He's already caught at this point so he has no reason to lie. :manny:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There were ALSO tribes like the Dogon who built complex societies within the Jungle. The entire "Jungle" stereotype came from the fact that Blacks would flee to the Jungle to escape slavery, like the Dogon did.

i never said the jungle was bad. Homie asked where afrikans were at 400 yrs ago, apt complexes etc. and i responded with an example of what the equivalent of an apt complex back then would be..where afrikans was actually at.

Truthfully, Afrikans were all over the planet 400 yrs ago :manny:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

The Dogon don't live in the Jungle. They live in the Sahel. The Coli has a lot of fukking dumb posters.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't you dare suggest we would have been better off not being around white daddy. We just gotta work harder and keep fighting so one day he'll love us like we love him :to:

"Shout out to the slave masters, if it won't for them we wouldn't be here with all this ice" *Soulja Boy voice
:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, well handily, it's also the same reason why racist white people said black people should've been left in jungles in 1996, 1896, 1796 and 1696. Because they think there is a functional difference between white and black people that makes white people thrive in modern civilisation amongst other humans and black people thrive amongst animals. Using the word "God" makes it sound like a compliment. It's not a compliment.

And notice how he doesn't say they should've been left in Africa because chattel slavery is a crime against humanity, but because they were Gods when surrounded by animals instead of white people who he considers to be more evolved.

I can't believe anyone's debating this in 2016. This really is racism for beginners stuff.
1. I guess being Gods is disrespectful in 2016. Its a minute clip btw. If he wasnt validated by saying blacks were Gods, why are you critical to what you want him to speak on?

2. Why are you in the thread if it shouldn't be discussed?