CHARLES MANSON ON BLACK PEOPLE: "WHY COULDNT THEY BE LEFT TO BE GODS?"

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Right. He's acting like we have black engineers and architects and black coders and developers. Without this glorious system white daddy built we'd be back to living in mud huts :troll:
Nice try... :mjgrin: How is the fact that Manson wants black people out of his sight not registering in your mind? How is the fact that Manson tried to start a race war not registering in your mind? Honestly, if you see anything positive in what that criminally insane man said in the video, you have a very low understanding of the English language, and it wouldn't be a surprise if you struggled on the reading comprehension portion of a college entrance exam. The fukker is suggesting we go back to being primitive, he isn't talking about contemporary Africa. To put it VERY simply, he is comparing black people to primates or the earliest human beings. We leave primates/cave men to be smart in their own little jungle and if we pull them out they will eventually imitate what we do. The fact that this man suggests black people have a "higher capacity for fear" and people are still in here defending what he said... lmfao I can call anyone a god or a genius if it means they will leave my sight forever.

Off topic but I always wondered how it is that someone like Charles Manson ever gained a following, I wondered how dumb those people would have to be, I now have a slightly better understanding of how this was possible.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice try... :mjgrin: How is the fact that Manson wants black people out of his sight not registering in your mind? How is the fact that Manson tried to start a race war not registering in your mind? Honestly, if you see anything positive in what that criminally insane man said in the video, you have a very low understanding of the English language, and it wouldn't be a surprise if you struggled on the reading comprehension portion of a college entrance exam. The fukker is suggesting we go back to being primitive, he isn't talking about contemporary Africa. To put it VERY simply, he is comparing black people to primates or the earliest human beings. We leave primates/cave men to be smart in their own little jungle and if we pull them out they will eventually imitate what we do. The fact that this man suggests black people have a "higher capacity for fear" and people are still in here defending what he said... lmfao I can call anyone a god or a genius if it means they will leave my sight forever.

Off topic but I always wondered how it is that someone like Charles Manson ever gained a following, I wondered how dumb those people would have to be, I now have a slightly better understanding of how this was possible.
One man cant start a race war. Its hogwash bullshyt. Only a system designed to divide can do that.

Reflected

Daps
One man cant start a race war. Its hogwash bullshyt. Only a system designed to divide can do that.
Obviously, that alone proves how crazy Manson really is. lol Why is it that people on this site will pick one sentence from an entire post and try to find a reason to argue everything but the main point of the post.

edit: And the keyword in that sentence was "tried," I alone can try to start a race war, doesn't mean I would succeed in doing so.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously, that alone proves how crazy Manson really is. lol Why is it that people on this site will pick one sentence from an entire post and try to find a reason to argue everything but the main point of the post.

I think people create their own versions of what is said to fit their own beliefs. However claiming he meant something else in his context is also naive as well.

Reflected

Daps
I think people create their own versions of what is said to fit their own beliefs. However claiming he meant something else in his context is also naive as well.
Confirmation bias, yeah. And who are we talking about Manson or the poster I quoted? If it's Manson, we can only assume what he meant going off of his history. Manson is criminally insane, he rarely says anything that makes sense, people simply fall for his fast talking and charisma.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lmao at the ad hominems. What Charles Manson did or didnt do in his personal life doesn't take anything away from the validity of his statement. We need to get away from this emotional line of thinking where we throw the baby out with the bathwater anytime someone upsets us.

He was absolutely right. George Washington carver was one of the greatest inventors alive. He didn't need white validation. Even now they only give him credit for peanut butter. We never have and still don't need to be in this white society. Even if we lived in literal jungles, left alone in less than 100 years that former jungle would be the flyest place on earth. White people need us as the permanent underclass here to make capitalism work (who else are they going to capitalize off).

The faster we realize this system is poison to us and divest ourselfs of it, the better it will be for us as a people. This is literally a game that wasn't designed for us to win.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao at the ad hominems. What Charles Manson did or didnt do in his personal life doesn't take anything away from the validity of his statement. We need to get away from this emotional line of thinking where we throw the baby out with the bathwater anytime someone upsets us.

He was absolutely right. George Washington carver was one of the greatest inventors alive. He didn't need white validation. Even now they only give him credit for peanut butter. We never have and still don't need to be in this white society. Even if we lived in literal jungles, left alone in less than 100 years that former jungle would be the flyest place on earth. White people need us as the permanent underclass here to make capitalism work (who else are they going to capitalize off).

The faster we realize this system is poison to us and divest ourselfs of it, the better it will be for us as a people. This is literally a game that wasn't designed for us to win.
This.