CHARLES MANSON ON BLACK PEOPLE: "WHY COULDNT THEY BE LEFT TO BE GODS?"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My argument isn't rooted in Black people having never lived in jungles. There are still tribes living in jungles today. Africa has just about every climate the world has to offer... this isn't about that.

My argument is rooted in why WHITE PEOPLE like talking about Black people belonging in jungles rather than in the "white man's world".

Don't be so dense you can't see the obvious truth in front of you.
I see someone missing the point.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You been fed that myth about Jesse Owens.

HL'S WOAT doesn't explain... I'm not shocked... I don't know what HL is but your post screams p*ssy... go dip your fingers and come back when you're a man not playing the guessing game p*ssy

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Regardless if he said it or not, its true. Blacks were Gods and every race on the globe looked for them for culture, language, civilization. Now that they are just men, no one looks to them for anything.

You've got an interesting definition of a God, but I don't disagree with anything else there. Would you really call Ancient Egypt, Nubia, Kush etc "jungle" civilisations though? I have a feeling the Ancient Egyptians would've been pretty offended if white people had turned up and called them God's of the Jungle instead of bowing down to the Pharaohs of the Great Cities.

I'm not arguing whether Black people did those things (they did and ancient black civilisation should be taught FAR more to everyone)... my point is about why white people like Charles Manson like to connect African Americans to jungles at every opportunity in 2016. And that's because they're filthy racists.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
HL'S WOAT doesn't explain... I'm not shocked... I don't know what HL is but your post screams p*ssy... go dip your fingers and come back when you're a man not playing the guessing game p*ssy
And who is you? FOMF. Its called reading, i suggest you start do your research.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've got an interesting definition of a God, but I don't disagree with anything else there. Would you really call Ancient Egypt, Nubia, Kush etc "jungle" civilisations though? I have a feeling the Ancient Egyptians would've been pretty offended if white people had turned up and called them God's of the Jungle instead of bowing down to the Pharaohs of the Great Cities.

I'm not arguing whether Black people did those things (they did and ancient black civilisation should be taught FAR more to everyone)... my point is about why white people like Charles Manson like to connect African Americans to jungles at every opportunity in 2016. And that's because they're filthy racists.
The video is old...at least 20 plus years old, however the context he spoke of was taking them out of Africa....when do you suppose that was?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
The video is old...at least 20 plus years old

Ok, well handily, it's also the same reason why racist white people said black people should've been left in jungles in 1996, 1896, 1796 and 1696. Because they think there is a functional difference between white and black people that makes white people thrive in modern civilisation amongst other humans and black people thrive amongst animals. Using the word "God" makes it sound like a compliment. It's not a compliment.

however the context he spoke of was taking them out of Africa....when do you suppose that was?

And notice how he doesn't say they should've been left in Africa because chattel slavery is a crime against humanity, but because they were Gods when surrounded by animals instead of white people who he considers to be more evolved.

I can't believe anyone's debating this in 2016. This really is racism for beginners stuff.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Let me know where Africans were living at 400 years ago? Apartments, condos? I bet you think Sub Sahara just meant all deserts.
approxamately 400 yrs ago africans had managed to build cities with paved roads, raised sidewalks, street lights and residences that had air conditioning flow..
Read up on the moors (in cordova if im not mistaken) fucc nikka :ufdup:

Last edited: