CHARLES MANSON ON BLACK PEOPLE: "WHY COULDNT THEY BE LEFT TO BE GODS?"

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
How does a Jungle have a bad connotation to you?

Manson is literally calling black people "gods", and saying he hates white people. I wouldnt quite call this white supremacist content...

Saying that black people were at their best in jungles is Manson's subtle way of implying they don't belong in modern human civilisation where they struggle to compete with White and Asian men; they belong in jungles where they'll be "Gods" compared to the other sub-human apes.

It's eugenics 101.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Saying that black people were at their best in jungles is Manson's subtle way of implying they don't belong in modern human civilisation where they struggle to compete with White and Asian men; they belong in jungles where they'll be "Gods" compared to the other sub-human apes.

It's eugenics 101.
No.... He is saying what many afrocentrists have said. Blacks development within a western white supremacist America has led to us becoming wicked just like the white people who run this part of the world.

thats YOU who is assuming that blacks are subhuman. I know we would have been allowed to flourish in our natural environment within the civilizations that we developed if slavery never happened.

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
How does a Jungle have a bad connotation to you?

Manson is literally calling black people "gods", and saying he hates white people. I wouldnt quite call this white supremacist content...

It falls in line with the cac narrative that dehumanizes and devalues Africa, stop acting obtuse.

All these the pro black leaders and you're caping for a psychopathic dipshyt :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's eugenics 101.
You are trying too hard to connect modern day to 400 years ago.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It falls in line with the cac narrative that dehumanizes and devalues Africa, stop acting obtuse.

All these the pro black leaders and you're caping for a psychopathic dipshyt :childplease:
Im not really caping. Im just posting content for people to comment on. I just dont see the white supremacy in calling black people "Smart", "Aware", and "gods"...

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Manson ain't shyt. He wanted to start a race war and hoped the police would blame the black panthers for his murders. Look it up.

nah, CIA expected him to kill blacks so they could agitate a race war, so they left him alone.

Instead, he broke programming, went to the Polanski mansion and murdered Sharon Tate and friends while Polanski was in france.

Next day, that reporter dude turned up dead with "War" carved in his stomach, but I still don't think that had anything to do with Manson.

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
Im not really caping. Im just posting content for people to comment on. I just dont see the white supremacy in calling black people "Smart", "Aware", and "gods"...
Why do you value his opinion anyway? Call yourself smart,aware,god etc. You don't need cac validation.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Let me know where Africans were living at 400 years ago? Apartments, condos? I bet you think Sub Sahara just meant all deserts.

My argument isn't rooted in Black people having never lived in jungles. There are still tribes living in jungles today. Africa has just about every climate the world has to offer... this isn't about that.

My argument is rooted in why WHITE PEOPLE like talking about Black people belonging in jungles rather than in the "white man's world".

Don't be so dense you can't see the obvious truth in front of you.