Cena smashing Kelly Kelly led to her "time off"?

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
She was mentioned as having spread her legs for Fatt when she first joined back in 07, so its possible she gave it up to both brothers :ooh:

To be real, I think we could pull a list of WWE wrestlers from 06-12 and we'd have a hard time figuring out who DIDN'T fukk Kelly Kelly.

lol @ Jeff's face paint all over Kelly Kellys ass.

Damn, wonder if she gave it up to Hurricane? Heard the about her and Moore.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SHANNON MOORE?

We need a Kelly Kelly master list:

Mike Knox, McIntyre, Ziggler, Morrison, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Shannon Moore, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Edge, Balls Mahoney, Batista, Hawkins...

How the fukk did she have the time to do all them dudes? Do they get their hands stamped at her p*ssy for a two for one special next time? :laff:

She had to leave because everyone saw her vagina. Could you imagine the look on homeboy's face walkin through there holdin her hand...

"You shared that girl...

A LOT...." :dead:

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SHANNON MOORE?

We need a Kelly Kelly master list:

Mike Knox, McIntyre, Ziggler, Morrison, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Shannon Moore, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Edge, Balls Mahoney, Batista, Hawkins...

How the fukk did she have the time to do all them dudes? Do they get their hands stamped at her p*ssy for a two for one special next time? :laff:

She had to leave because everyone saw her vagina. Could you imagine the look on homeboy's face walkin through there holdin her hand...

"You shared that girl...

A LOT...." :dead:

My dude justin gabriel was dead last on that k train. Straight sloppy.
tumblr_m23eyqFhUx1rsn2imo1_500.gif

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
At the start of WWECW, she was banging Test as well.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HHH is doing the right thing for business by getting rid of all these models and wanting to hire women who really want to be wrestlers. It helps the product overall and it cuts back on the drama..

The women who want to be wrestlers arent much better. In fact, I've heard the worst about the "wrestler" divas like Lita, Melina, and Mickie

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:No Fukking way he said that. Forreal?:laff:

But if I could Plow Kelly's Guts:youngsabo: ...Fukk Vince, especially if I'm Cena because I am your Big Cash Cow so I would Fukk whoever I wanted..even Steph.:salute:

:yes:

It was the funniest thing I've ever read..that and his beef with Basketballs

Ill find the quote and post it later- If you look at his twitter, all he talks about are his haters...Dude needs to seriously put his big boy draws on and grow a thick skin

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard Kelly fukked Matt Hardy, Mike Knox, Balls Mahony, Morrison, Batista (confirmed), McIntyre, Edge, Hawkins, sure her list is endless.

Knox was secretly plowing through the divas :lolbron:- Didnt he smash Melina and that other ECW chick...help me out with her name

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I forgot about Gabriel and Test :snoop:

Kelly's worse than any of the divas imo. Only thing that can come close is Missy Hyatt. We clown Lita a lot, but I've actually heard wrestlers say those rumors aren't true. So those could be 50/50 :yeshrug:

Kelly tho gets broken down in every interview. :steviej:

Knox was secretly plowing through the divas :lolbron:- Didnt he smash Melina and that other ECW chick...help me out with her name

Knox was actually Melina's boyfriend before she came to WWE when she was a wrestler in PWG way before she met Morrison, so he was just coming back for seconds. Was he also with Brooke Tessmacher?

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot about Gabriel and Test :snoop:

Kelly's worse than any of the divas imo. Only thing that can come close is Missy Hyatt. We clown Lita a lot, but I've actually heard wrestlers say those rumors aren't true. So those could be 50/50 :yeshrug:

Kelly tho gets broken down in every interview. :steviej:

Knox was actually Melina's boyfriend before she came to WWE when she was a wrestler in PWG way before she met Morrison, so he was just coming back for seconds. Was he also with Brooke Tessmacher?

Knox and Melina were also at UPW with Cena...I wonder if Cena got a whiff of her muffin ??

:lolbron:
Mike_Knox_vs_John_Morrison.jpg

Brehs, are we going to have to start a "John Morrisons L's thread?

1101.jpg

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wonder if they laughed at him as much as they laughed at Matt Hardy when he first announced to the locker room that he was making Lita wifey?