Cena smashing Kelly Kelly led to her "time off"?

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
I heard that too but he married her anyway. :leostare:

I still think WWE paid her off to make her shut up and go away, just like they did Edge's second wife. :laugh:

Imagine the dirt she woulda spilled. Lisa sure shut up about those other backstage cheating allegations real quick once the divorce got settled. :whew: I remember she was threatening to blow the lid off of the other divas gettin their guts plowed by wrestlers backstage :takedat:

Neither John or Liz were innocents before and during the marriage.

Lisa stopped yapping because she was going to get exposed as a groupie and a gold digger. She was the "other woman" when Edge was married to Val Venis' sister.

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
The story is pure bullshyt. When the divorce was announced, Mickie James and Victoria's names were being mention. Now, Kelly Kelly?

K2 left the WWE because she was burned out after spending years on the road.She was ready to try something else outside of sports-entertainment.

John is pissed because he wanted a character change/tweek and the WWE is giving him nothing. John is currently dealing with Layla.

That Layla And John fukk Buddy Stuff Is Over Been Over About 2 Weeks Now

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Neither John or Liz were innocents before and during the marriage.

Lisa stopped yapping because she was going to get exposed as a groupie and a gold digger. She was the "other woman" when Edge was married to Val Venis' sister.

Yup Basically I'm Still Tryna Figure Out Why Mickie And John Keep On Coming Up That Never Happened It Was Mickie And Randy Who Had A LONG Affair :huh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Would I be shocked? No. Ask Orton all about KK.

But with that said, there's no real evidence here. Kelly wanted the time off.. not the other way around. She was just following in the foot steps of all the other models who have left in recent years. They all hope to be actresses or find a Hollywood husband. She's no different.

John was fukking around with heavyweight groupies and he and Mickie had a thing. Possibly he and Victoria as well (or Candice).

HHH is doing the right thing for business by getting rid of all these models and wanting to hire women who really want to be wrestlers. It helps the product overall and it cuts back on the drama..

Incogno

Pro
Daps
Theres this tumblr named randella lakeitha whoreton(lmao)..the owner knows people who are aware of the drama backstage and she says this is false..though i can't claim she's a 100% legitimate ...she does seem accurate on alot of info

oh yeah.. she also said aj used to have a crush on cena..but only likes him as a person now..just putting that out there since alot of people think they have something going on also ..ironically though,she did state... "aj & cm punk had a real life falling out(not that they ever "had" anything in the frist place)"..which i find very interesting.. based on the cryptic typing alone

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Would I be shocked? No. Ask Orton all about KK.

But with that said, there's no real evidence here. Kelly wanted the time off.. not the other way around. She was just following in the foot steps of all the other models who have left in recent years. They all hope to be actresses or find a Hollywood husband. She's no different.

John was fukking around with heavyweight groupies and he and Mickie had a thing. Possibly he and Victoria as well (or Candice).

HHH is doing the right thing for business by getting rid of all these models and wanting to hire women who really want to be wrestlers. It helps the product overall and it cuts back on the drama..

The trillest thing Blandy ever did was when he did that interview and just shytted on Kelly being a ho. He took it back and apologized the next week but you know better than that. That was all for show. He sees her as a fukking ho:laugh:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard Kelly fukked Matt Hardy, Mike Knox, Balls Mahony, Morrison, Batista (confirmed), McIntyre, Edge, Hawkins, sure her list is endless.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forget Jericho

:russ: And I just realized I forgot Ziggler and CM Punk!

How do you go to work when all the employees have seen you naked and worn your p*ssy out??? :scusthov:

If she ever gave a truthful shoot interview her list would rival Missy Hyatts. bytch's p*ssy should have a fukking guest book. :wtf: