Cena smashing Kelly Kelly led to her "time off"?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I gotta find that old letter where she came off as a gold digger. Crying about all the wrestlers cheating on their wives when she was his jumpoff during his first marriage. Didn't Edge admit he met her at a strip club? :mindblown:

I doubt Lisa got anything. They were married for less than a year, separated and then got divorced within months. Courts don't hand over half your earnings and property for a 12 month marriage where 7 of those months you were separated.

^Matt said he was mad because Lisa was crying to him about Edge going to strip clubs with Lita :laff: while she was at home alone. She was mad cuz he was taking his new ho to their old hangout spot :sadcam:

Copegawd was bout dat life :win:
:bow:The Rated R Superstar

Don't you remember when Dave wanted to sue the Internet for talking about him? :pachaha:
:pachaha:No Fukking way he said that. Forreal?:laff:

But if I could Plow Kelly's Guts:youngsabo: ...Fukk Vince, especially if I'm Cena because I am your Big Cash Cow so I would Fukk whoever I wanted..even Steph.:salute:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bow:The Rated R Superstar

:pachaha:No Fukking way he said that. Forreal?:laff:

But if I could Plow Kelly's Guts:youngsabo: ...Fukk Vince, especially if I'm Cena because I am your Big Cash Cow so I would Fukk whoever I wanted..even Steph.:salute:

The best part about that shyt was that Matt didn't suspect there was an affair going on at the time :dwillhuh:

Can you imagine...

"Where you at boo?"

"Oh nuthin honey I'm just gonna go to the strip club to watch some asses clap and some titties bounce with your best friend."

"OK sweetie, call me I love you!"

Edge up in there like :smugfavre:

Hold up...gonna update the Ls of Matt Hardy thread... :snoop:

I'd smash Kelly too no lie--just put on the rubber.

I'll even sign the guest book :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
The Rock Weighs In On John Cena & AJ's Dinner

- As noted earlier, John Cena took a little shot at The Rock in a Tweet sent to Vickie Guerrero earlier today when he wrote, "Bit of advice @ExcuseMeWWE I know u r proud of your 'actions' but if u wanna run your mouth about me, it wont work. Ask @therock"
The Rock responded to Cena, writing on his Twitter, "@JohnCena @ExcuseMeWWE @WWE Where'd U take @AJLee for your 'business dinner'? Golden Corral? McDonalds? #CheapJabroni"
:myman: :laugh:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Theres this tumblr named randella lakeitha whoreton(lmao)..the owner knows people who are aware of the drama backstage and she says this is false..though i can't claim she's a 100% legitimate ...she does seem accurate on alot of info

oh yeah.. she also said aj used to have a crush on cena..but only likes him as a person now..just putting that out there since alot of people think they have something going on also ..ironically though,she did state... "aj & cm punk had a real life falling out(not that they ever "had" anything in the frist place)"..which i find very interesting.. based on the cryptic typing alone

I've heard of her before..and I've seen her Tumblr before....

She is pretty much the Perez Hilton of wrestling and just likes airing out alot of people's business...

Especially Randy Orton, with his baby mama problems...it was kinda funny and interesting at first..but when I kept going through her page..she really just comes off as a typical bitter chick and just feels the need to voice her opinion on the wrestler's personal business....

But seeing that AJ having a crush on Cena pained my heart...:to:

At least Punk hit it through..:myman:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard of her before..and I've seen her Tumblr before....

She is pretty much the Perez Hilton of wrestling and just airing out alot of the people's business...

Especially Randy Orton, with his baby mama problems...it was kinda funny and interesting at first..but when I kept going through it the page..she really just cames off as a bitter and just feels the need to voice her opinion on the wrestler's personal business....

But seeing that AJ having a crush on Cena pained my heart...:to:

At least Punk hit it through..:myman:

Yea, she comes across like a bitter female wanting to get the dikk in her obsessive posts. I saw a bit of it a while back when some one copy pasted her posts on another forum.

I don't believe everthing I read from her tho just because with some of her info she was days late after someone else already talked about it, and tried to claim she had exclusive details. :beli:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong Hardy, believeable, try another member of ECW, yeah, yeah, would not be surprised, yeah, try another boarderline jobber.

She was mentioned as having spread her legs for Fatt when she first joined back in 07, so its possible she gave it up to both brothers :ooh:

To be real, I think we could pull a list of WWE wrestlers from 06-12 and we'd have a hard time figuring out who DIDN'T fukk Kelly Kelly.

lol @ Jeff's face paint all over Kelly Kellys ass.