Cena smashing Kelly Kelly led to her "time off"?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, tell me Kaitlyn doesn't have a list like this.. tell me it doesn't exit. :sadbron:

Of course she does. What kind of innocent angel is takin' pics of her ass cheeks with a tattoo of kiss marks on them?

:stopitslime:

We just gotta wait until a wrestler spills his guts or she tells on herself.

:krs:

Maryse was fukkin Edge first. She downgraded to Miz after.

DA GOAT

:bow:

Goddamn:ohmy:

Mike Knox was my N I GG A for The ECW Brand, didn't know he was Plowing Guts backstage like that?:obama:

You prolly have a chance. Rumor is she's such a big whore she can't get a job anywhere. Maria aired her ass out.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Of course she does. What kind of innocent angel is takin' pics of her ass cheeks with a tattoo of kiss marks on them?

:krs:

DA GOAT

:bow:

You prolly have a chance. Rumor is she's such a big whore she can't get a job anywhere. Maria aired her ass out.
Think she'd come Pee in my Sink too?:heh:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Lol You Posted A Pic Of Layla Like She Ain't Got Her List Of dikks......
Not NEARLY As Long As Kelly's But Yeah Only Diva Who Wasn't Doing dikks Is Maryse So Miz Won On That Part :win:

From Her Miami Heat Days To Her WWE Days........... :ld:

lol. You assume Layla was whoring yet Maryse was an innocent flower? How did you come to this conclusion?

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Never heard this. She's been dating Wade Barrett atm, have no idea who she was with before.

3845076508_9c09fedea7.jpg

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City

Umm CM Punk Has Smashed That A Couple Of Times Give Her Time Somebody Else Gonna Smash :yeshrug:

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
lol. You assume Layla was whoring yet Maryse was an innocent flower? How did you come to this conclusion?

LOL Nah I Wasn't Tryna Come Off Like That.That's Why I Said Her List Wasn't Like Kelly's But Come On She Shared 2 dikks With 2 Different Divas And Got Passed To Cody When Randy Was Done IDK If That Makes Her A Whore Or whatever But Yeah I Guess She's Just A Glorified Roadwife :ehh:

But Maryse May Have Hit/Dated A Couple Of Wrestlers Before Miz But I Know During There 7 Year Relationship Both Are Pretty Faithful So Are Natalya And Tyson