Cena smashing Kelly Kelly led to her "time off"?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't that always the case?

:guilty:

Sidebar- she went back to dark hair for her wedding :smile:

Wouldn't that mean she dyed it blond for him then? :upsetfavre:

Liz not even a thickie :snoop:

Never got why Cena married such a dog face, gave him credit before for staying true to his love, but then the way he cut her in the end was just :heh: damn no love lost huh?

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:guilty:

Wouldn't that mean she dyed it blond for him then? :upsetfavre:

Liz not even a thickie :snoop:

Never got why Cena married such a dog face, gave him credit before for staying true to his love, but then the way he cut her in the end was just :heh: damn no love lost huh?

IIRC wasnt she cheating on him with his brother at one point?...she knows whats up. I am sure she knows the real John.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IIRC wasnt she cheating on him with his brother at one point?...she knows whats up. I am sure she knows the real John.

I heard that too but he married her anyway. :leostare:

I still think WWE paid her off to make her shut up and go away, just like they did Edge's second wife. :laugh:

Imagine the dirt she woulda spilled. Lisa sure shut up about those other backstage cheating allegations real quick once the divorce got settled. :whew: I remember she was threatening to blow the lid off of the other divas gettin their guts plowed by wrestlers backstage :takedat:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard that too but he married her anyway. :leostare:

I still think WWE paid her off to make her shut up and go away, just like they did Edge's second wife. :laugh:

Imagine the dirt she woulda spilled. Lisa sure shut up about those other backstage cheating allegations real quick once the divorce got settled. :whew: I remember she was threatening to blow the lid off of the other divas gettin their guts plowed by wrestlers backstage :takedat:

Possible...however I think he did just to get rid of her.I am sure he was wondering why he married her in the first place .I guess it was familiar, maybe she let him do his dirt and looked the other way..I wonder if he gave her the house in FL or if she is back with her Moms in MA.

Lisa didnt have a leg to stand on...literally...she was looking for a come up and failed miserably at it. I am sure Edge got a prenup so she prolly didnt make much money out of it anyway.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Possible...however I think he did

Lisa didnt have a leg to stand on...literally...she was looking for a come up and failed miserably at it. I am sure Edge got a prenup so she prolly didnt make much money out of it anyway.

I gotta find that old letter where she came off as a gold digger. Crying about all the wrestlers cheating on their wives when she was his jumpoff during his first marriage. Didn't Edge admit he met her at a strip club? :mindblown:

I doubt Lisa got anything. They were married for less than a year, separated and then got divorced within months. Courts don't hand over half your earnings and property for a 12 month marriage where 7 of those months you were separated.

^Matt said he was mad because Lisa was crying to him about Edge going to strip clubs with Lita :laff: while she was at home alone. She was mad cuz he was taking his new ho to their old hangout spot :sadcam:

Copegawd was bout dat life :win:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
The story is pure bullshyt. When the divorce was announced, Mickie James and Victoria's names were being mention. Now, Kelly Kelly?

K2 left the WWE because she was burned out after spending years on the road.She was ready to try something else outside of sports-entertainment.

John is pissed because he wanted a character change/tweek and the WWE is giving him nothing. John is currently dealing with Layla.

Kostibros

#starkset
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The story is pure bullshyt. When the divorce was announced, Mickie James and Victoria's names were being mention. Now, Kelly Kelly?

K2 left the WWE because she was burned out after spending years on the road.She was ready to try something else outside of sports-entertainment.

John is pissed because he wanted a character change/tweek and the WWE is giving him nothing. John is currently dealing with Layla.

:dwillhuh: