Cena smashing Kelly Kelly led to her "time off"?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if they laughed at him as much as they laughed at Matt Hardy when he first announced to the locker room that he was making Lita wifey?

You know it :heh:

Gotta wonder what goes through these dudes heads.

I had to laugh at Foley bein all "I wasn't even mad at Edge, but locker room code I had to side with Matt" they knew he lost.

Wouldn't be surprised if its the reason why he never got a real push, everyone knew he was trying to turn a known whore into his girl.

If Punk decides to really pull that shyt, which it looks like he is...I expect him to get buried back in the midcard soon. :ufdup:

If a KK list has to be done you cant forget Jeremy Piven and some goalie from the Dallas Stars.

Ari fukking Gold :wow:

fukk dude I forgot we gotta include guest stars and shyt.

I told ya'll this would be an impossible task. And the shyt with that is, I remember they said Jeremy Piven made a bet with the wrestlers that he could get in her guts...and she knew about it...and still did it. :snoop:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
You know it :heh:

Gotta wonder what goes through these dudes heads.

I had to laugh at Foley bein all "I wasn't even mad at Edge, but locker room code I had to side with Matt" they knew he lost.

Wouldn't be surprised if its the reason why he never got a real push, everyone knew he was trying to turn a known whore into his girl.

If Punk decides to really pull that shyt, which it looks like he is...I expect him to get buried back in the midcard soon. :ufdup:

fukk dude I forgot we gotta include guest stars and shyt.

I told ya'll this would be an impossible task. And the shyt with that is, I remember they said Jeremy Piven made a bet with the wrestlers that he could get in her guts...and she knew about it...and still did it. :snoop:

I smell a "Who Stretched Kelly?" thread coming

16418796.jpg

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I smell a "Who Stretched Kelly?" thread coming

16418796.jpg

Lol You Posted A Pic Of Layla Like She Ain't Got Her List Of dikks......
Not NEARLY As Long As Kelly's But Yeah Only Diva Who Wasn't Doing dikks Is Maryse So Miz Won On That Part :win:

From Her Miami Heat Days To Her WWE Days........... :ld:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol You Posted A Pic Of Layla Like She Ain't Got Her List Of dikks......
Not NEARLY As Long As Kelly's But Yeah Only Diva Who Wasn't Doing dikks Is Maryse So Miz Won On That Part :win:

From Her Miami Heat Days To Her WWE Days........... :ld:

On the real, we shouldn't give any of the wrestlers props for those divas. They look good, but very few of them were never spreadin their legs for everyone on the block. Maryse like you said, Stacy comes to mind, she had committed relationships, Trish is claimed to have been faithful but who the fukk knows, and Michelle was tied down to Taker, but lets be real was the other woman when he was married.

Molly Holly is the only saint. Was a legit virgin her entire stay in WWE. :ohlawd:

Every female in there, yes even precious AJ Lee should be smash and dash material. Majority got their come up by fukking and sucking a wrestler OR are gettin run through now on the regular as their initiation right.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real, we shouldn't give any of the wrestlers props for those divas. They look good, but very few of them were never spreadin their legs for everyone on the block. Maryse like you said, Stacy comes to mind, she had committed relationships, Trish is claimed to have been faithful but who the fukk knows, and Michelle was tied down to Taker, but lets be real was the other woman when he was married.

Molly Holly is the only saint. Was a legit virgin her entire stay in WWE. :ohlawd:

Every female in there, yes even precious AJ Lee should be smash and dash material. Majority got their come up by fukking and sucking a wrestler OR are gettin run through now on the regular as their initiation right.

Only Taker? wasn't he married at the time anyway?

Molly Holly is the only saint. Was a legit virgin her entire stay in WWE

She may not have given out the vag but her other orifices were put to use...Thats the word on the street...

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only Taker? wasn't he married at the time anyway?

She may not have given out the vag but her other orifices were put to use...Thats the word on the street...

I can't remember whether Michelle was ever with anyone before that I used to keep up on my wrestling interviews, but Taker rarely gives them but I DO remember when Torrie accidentally outted her as being his girl when he was still married. There was a story about Taker fighting with Chris Benoit over her back when they first started dating, but I don't know if it's because letting Benoit smash or he was just chasing her.

That's right, Michelle might've been with Benoit, now that I recall. They found some voicemail messages with Taker threatening Benoit's ass over Michelle after he committed suicide.

Onto Molly, would be surprised by this because even New Jack said she was a complete saint, but it is the wrestling business.

I wanna believe in Molly :why:

Call me a fool

Damn. I forgot about the Benoit/Michelle connection. :merchant:

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HHH is doing the right thing for business by getting rid of all these models and wanting to hire women who really want to be wrestlers. It helps the product overall and it cuts back on the drama..

Well I guess all I have left to say is thankyou Mr. Triple H :salute:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Please, Morrison was whoring it up right along with Melina and K2.

Allegdely, K2 tapped some more dead wrestlers.

Pretty sure if you go higher on the WWE food chain, you will find someone who tapped Maryse.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
I've heard of her before..and I've seen her Tumblr before....

She is pretty much the Perez Hilton of wrestling and just likes airing out alot of people's business...

Especially Randy Orton, with his baby mama problems...it was kinda funny and interesting at first..but when I kept going through her page..she really just comes off as a typical bitter chick and just feels the need to voice her opinion on the wrestler's personal business....

But seeing that AJ having a crush on Cena pained my heart...:to:

At least Punk hit it through..:myman:

i don't know about that...lol....maybe they do/did have something going on though...if not.. what is that statement all about?...unless she is talking about a falling out in a friendship ..which i doubt...the way she talked about cena & aj on the blog..she just came right out and stated.. "she likes john but he's with layla".."cena is hooking up with a diva but it isn't aj"...then.. "she used to have a big crush on john but only likes him as a person now"... out of nowhere ..the cryptic... "aj & cm punk..." ...i haven't seen anything about aj & punk before on that blog..and tbh..anywhere else

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Brehs, tell me Kaitlyn doesn't have a list like this.. tell me it doesn't exit. :sadbron: