Cena smashing Kelly Kelly led to her "time off"?

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol You Posted A Pic Of Layla Like She Ain't Got Her List Of dikks......
Not NEARLY As Long As Kelly's But Yeah Only Diva Who Wasn't Doing dikks Is Maryse So Miz Won On That Part :win:

From Her Miami Heat Days To Her WWE Days........... :ld:

tumblr_m6ayh1TQXJ1rn23i1.png

:myman::myman:
tumblr_m6ap78hdBq1rwb4s7o1_250.png

:takedat::takedat:

nerry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course she does. What kind of innocent angel is takin' pics of her ass cheeks with a tattoo of kiss marks on them?

:stopitslime:

We just gotta wait until a wrestler spills his guts or she tells on herself.

:krs:

DA GOAT

:bow:

You prolly have a chance. Rumor is she's such a big whore she can't get a job anywhere. Maria aired her ass out.

At this point, Maria is a talkative ass waaaannnncchhhh smh, girl get over it, you were NEVER going to marry Punk, do you see any of his other alleged pieces running their mouths, nope only your mark ass. Then again, that's her claim to fame at this point, I mean who cares about Playboy and she really never became a decent wrestler, so what else is there? ROH, please getta outta here, I guess undercover hooking/tricking was paying the bills but she (like Chyna and Sunny) still wants the spotlight as well, the cake and eating it part of the equation.

Maria is truly the female version of Matt Hardy/Ken Doane, marks or FOOLS who thought they'd all wife or get wifed up with known playas lol.

I mean don't get it twisted, if Punk, Lita, or Mickie were just regular indy jobbers that never made it to the big leagues, do you think any of them would still be talked about by their exes so publicly, no less even be with them? Hell no, Maria don't give two shizznits about Bennett.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
:whoo: Cena has become quite the whoremonger here recently. I'm calling :duck:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, Maria is a talkative ass waaaannnncchhhh smh, girl get over it, you were NEVER going to marry Punk, do you see any of his other alleged pieces running their mouths, nope only your mark ass. Then again, that's her claim to fame at this point, I mean who cares about Playboy and she really never became a decent wrestler, so what else is there? ROH, please getta outta here, I guess undercover hooking/tricking was paying the bills but she (like Chyna and Sunny) still wants the spotlight as well, the cake and eating it part of the equation.

Maria is truly the female version of Matt Hardy/Ken Doane, marks or FOOLS who thought they'd all wife or get wifed up with known playas lol.

I mean don't get it twisted, if Punk, Lita, or Mickie were just regular indy jobbers that never made it to the big leagues, do you think any of them would still be talked about by their exes so publicly, no less even be with them? Hell no, Maria don't give two shizznits about Bennett.

:ohhh:

I remember she tried to say Punk and Lita weren't together/dating...then went on to say that when he broke up with her she went crazy.

:snoop: Maria, say this shyt isn't true... :why: