Case # 22 on why I can't mess with MS Xbox Div right now

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:usure: read the quote again. It says you can download the content WHILE PLAYING THE GAME. How could that be possible if the game was inoperable without the download?

And if you can't save the game(TLOU) or have stable performance without an update. I'd say that is pretty close to inoperable, and worse than just needing some extra content.
except it wasn't, :stopitmeach:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Lol you could save the game before the patch @MeachTheMonster

Get your facts right before your rebuttal next time.

This unfinished game shyt is disgusting & nothing from Sony has compared to it so stop looking

Last edited by a moderator:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

This unfinished game shyt is disgusting & nothing from Sony has compared to it so stop looking

if it works on launch, how is it "unfinished"?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
that's not the issue, the issue is this pseudo-DRM bs they're about to push on xbots. plus, how can xstans not be angry @ being sold an incomplete game???

could you imagine, when CDs were popular, if an artist only put 60% of the album on the disc. then you get to track 9 and it tells you u have to download the rest of the CD :wtf: :why:

or before you even play it you gotta download the other 40% to access the entire album. man, these chumps on the fukkshyt

A few games last gen were like this. Perfect Dark Zero didn't go through certification the same way other games did. I look at this as if Forza has another month of development time. That can not be looked at as a bad thing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:usure:

The Last of Us Autosave Glitch Freezes Game, Requires PS3 Reset

Sony pulls PS3 firmware update on reports of bricked systems [Updated] | Playstation tech zone

Not only was the game almost unplayable from the start, but the fix actually made things worse for some users.

But it's ok this is Sony were talking about, they never do anything wrong:duck:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Typical Sony Stan logic "I didn't see it, so it didn't happen"

Same guy who claims there no such thing as PS3 lag in SF and Marvel because he "doesn't notice it." Nevermind that pro players acknowledge it and a simple search will flood your results.

Some of these sony stans are of a different breed :wow:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:usure:

The Last of Us Autosave Glitch Freezes Game, Requires PS3 Reset

Sony pulls PS3 firmware update on reports of bricked systems [Updated] | Playstation tech zone

Not only was the game almost unplayable from the start, but the fix actually made things worse for some users.

But it's ok this is Sony were talking about, they never do anything wrong:duck:

Oh look,

Halo: Reach Online Co-op Unplayable On 4GB Xbox 360s | IGN Boards

MP is becoming unplayable! - Halo 4 Message Board for Xbox 360 - GameFAQs

We can all pull info about games where people have trouble with games :comeon:

Lets not grasp for straws to try and explain away how shytty this situation is.

I personally had no problems with Last Of Us, neither did anyone I know.

But thats neither here nor there.

Fact is; Last of Us shipped complete and ready to play, forza will not :deadrose:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
My God Idiocy of Sony Stans at a all time high!

hopefully not. Still pressing an incomplete game is "kinda" bullshyt. You gotta agree on that a little.

Really? :wtf:

At least Gran Turismo has it!!

So? GT Ain't shyt. Go play your Gt6 which still inferior to Forza 4 :win:

I can wait for a fighting game considering Killer Instinct got Booed out of Evo, the largest competitive gaming orgnization on the Planet, friend. :manny:

We already been thru this already. Presenting a game in front of 90% Sony Stans its expected to get booed. And it was not booed off the stage. It actually got a pretty good showing from the people who played it.

Never said it was an issue.

Long as the game is dope when I eventually get my X1, it's whatever.

It's still lol-worthy to ship an unfinished game. M$ has made their first-party studios release games they weren't finished with before, most notably Halo 2(made them rush to finish the game) and Shadowrun(made them cut the campaign that was for the most part done, and just pushed the game as a cross-platform PC/360 shooter), at least this time the stuff they weren't finished with is still getting to the masses.

Once again not a big deal, at least they are trying to give us the best game possible.

that's not the issue, the issue is this pseudo-DRM bs they're about to push on xbots. plus, how can xstans not be angry @ being sold an incomplete game???

could you imagine, when CDs were popular, if an artist only put 60% of the album on the disc. then you get to track 9 and it tells you u have to download the rest of the CD

or before you even play it you gotta download the other 40% to access the entire album. man, these chumps on the fukkshyt

Now you making shyt up. :huh: This has nothing to do with drm.

:comeon: People purchase download codes all the time

Y'all try to spin everything as "M$ is evil and wants to eat your babies" but in reality a lot of games ship and need an update day one. This is no different

Sony Stans are just going to stan they cant help it. Their console of choice is boring as fukk right now.

wait so you dont like the fact that they are trying to squeeze every last minute in to give you the largest/best game possible? without DELAYING the game.wow.

its one thing if they lied about it. but they're admitting to it.

do you think i would cry if i heard GTA is expanding the game giving us vegas and the bay area. but we would need a one time internet connection to download the other maps. i would care less. and say THANK YOU rock*.

See thats the issue. Sony Stans are like women they cant handle the truth. At least MS and take 10 are being honest upfront about it. Sony on the other hand will stay quite about and spring it on you on the last second.

These games are never "complete" there will always be cars/tracks added. This allows them to keep adding cars and tracks all the way up to release. Most games give you whatever they have done at the time of manufacture then they charge you for the extra content. This game gives it to you for free and you stans want to try to spin that as a negative.:why:

So true, so true my brother!

Oh look,

Halo: Reach Online Co-op Unplayable On 4GB Xbox 360s | IGN Boards

MP is becoming unplayable! - Halo 4 Message Board for Xbox 360 - GameFAQs

We can all pull info about games where people have trouble with games :comeon:

Lets not grasp for straws to try and explain away how shytty this situation is.

I personally had no problems with Last Of Us, neither did anyone I know.

But thats neither here nor there.

Fact is; Last of Us shipped complete and ready to play, forza will not :deadrose:

Its the same principle most games get updates and patches after launch.

Sony :umad:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Can't remember the last ps4 game I bought that didn't have a day one update.:manny:

This. It seems my PS3 is updating something every goddamn time I plug it in. Its outrageous really. Doesn't help that the UI is all flabby and sick. Makes dealing with it extremely painful. If it weren't for The Last of Us this system would have long been relegated to "bushes" status.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
My God Idiocy of Sony Stans at a all time high!

So? GT Ain't shyt. Go play your Gt6 which still inferior to Forza 4 :win:

We already been thru this already. Presenting a game in front of 90% Sony Stans its expected to get booed. And it was not booed off the stage. It actually got a pretty good showing from the people who played it.

Once again not a big deal, at least they are trying to give us the best game possible.

Now you making shyt up. :huh: This has nothing to do with drm.

Sony Stans are just going to stan they cant help it. Their console of choice is boring as fukk right now.

See thats the issue. Sony Stans are like women they cant handle the truth. At least MS and take 10 are being honest upfront about it. Sony on the other hand will stay quite about and spring it on you on the last second.

So true, so true my brother!

Its the same principle most games get updates and patches after launch.

Sony :umad:

Shipping an unfinished game =\= patches and updates :bryan:

MS :umad: :ufdup: