Case # 22 on why I can't mess with MS Xbox Div right now

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
thank you. psfanboys at it again. stop it. if you cant afford the net. you better not be shelling out 100's of bucks for a gaming console idiots.

not having the internet is like not having a house phone in 1990.

i mean think,yall clowns would be yelling "why cant i call 911 without a phone? i should be able to call 911 without a phone."

The issue isn't having the internet, it's more pressing an incomplete game.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The issue isn't having the internet, it's more pressing an incomplete game.

its only incomplete because they want to give you MORE game for your BUCK. what part of that dont you get?

to get more game for your buck on release day of the console they have to go this route. if you want less game for your buck on release day of the console. then say that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You give them an inch, they take a mile.

Remember when gaming online multiplayer used to be free....but here comes MS making nikkaz pay to play online with 95% of games using peer 2 peer connections. Now we gotta deal with the shyt on the Sony side this upcoming gen.

You let MS get away with this...who knows what other kind of fukkery they'll pull.

Let them nikkaz at T10 finish the damn game complete so the gold master can be pressed at 100% complete

These games are never "complete" there will always be cars/tracks added. This allows them to keep adding cars and tracks all the way up to release. Most games give you whatever they have done at the time of manufacture then they charge you for the extra content. This game gives it to you for free and you stans want to try to spin that as a negative.:why:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
its only incomplete because they want to give you MORE game for your BUCK. what part of that dont you get?

to get more game for your buck on release day of the console they have to go this route. if you want less game for your buck on release day of the console. then say that.

why can't they press the game when it's done then? Give an incentive to buy digital if the digital version is ready at launch then.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
These games are never "complete" there will always be cars/tracks added. This allows them to keep adding cars and tracks all the way up to release. Most games give you whatever they have done at the time of manufacture then they charge you for the extra content. This game gives it to you for free and you stans want to try to spin that as a negative.:why:

that's DLC you speak of...another bullshyt practice started by Microfilth this gen.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i never got that bug, i played thru my first time w/o patching :yayo:. proof they didnt sell me an incomplete game.

I think the bug only affected those that were online, since it had to do with some kind of server side stat keeping

would you be able to play the multiplayer portion of the game without patching?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
and to combat meachie's fukkery, Forza 5 will NOT be operable w/o that day one download. stop spreading lies McMeach

I think the bug only affected those that were online, since it had to do with some kind of server side stat keeping

would you be able to play the multiplayer portion of the game without patching?
i know that, patching isnt the issue here though. FORZA 5 is inoperable with that day one download breh. :beli:

no one's stanning here, facts are facts are facts breh.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
why can't they press the game when it's done then? Give an incentive to buy digital if the digital version is ready at launch then.

I'm sure you would have a lot of fun if they announced they were delaying one of their launch titles

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
and to combat meachie's fukkery, Forza 5 will NOT be operable w/o that day one download. stop spreading lies McMeach

i know that, patching isnt the issue here though. FORZA 5 is inoperable with that day one download breh. :beli:

no one's stanning here, facts are facts are facts breh.

:usure: read the quote again. It says you can download the content WHILE PLAYING THE GAME. How could that be possible if the game was inoperable without the download?

And if you can't save the game(TLOU) or have stable performance without an update. I'd say that is pretty close to inoperable, and worse than just needing some extra content.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
PS stans talking about the xbox :wow:

Can't remember the last ps4 game I bought that didn't have a day one update.:manny:

I see the sony defense force ran in the thread on some sonic ish ready to get at MS and Turn 10...

did yall forgot about this

skyrim.jpg

Complain about updates, brehs

A nikka complaining that you will need the internet to download some shyt............on the internet.

Clearly you have internet so why you mad? Cats on here arguing about things that wont affect them at all, you arguing on principles. Its not like you need the internet connecting 100% of the time, just log in, download the shyt, and keep it moving.

If you have absolutely no access to the internet then you have bigger problems than what 500 buck gaming system to buy.

You dumb fukk, yes I called you a dumb fukk. How is this a issue? The X1 already req a internet connection the 1st time you use it to update itself. If you don't think the Ps4 is not going to have a day one update you fooling yourself. Once again Sony Stans don't have shyt to talk about their boring ass system so they troll the X1. X1 launch games kills the Ps4 launch games its kinda sad really.

spinners.gif