Case # 22 on why I can't mess with MS Xbox Div right now

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It's a $500 console, how do you not have the internet. I would question your priorities as a result. You can bounce $500 for a console but you can't spend some money to get the internet. Not saying that it's a necessity, but I'd place it a hell of a lot more important than a gaming console.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's a $500 console, how do you not have the internet. I would question your priorities as a result. You can bounce $500 for a console but you can't spend some money to get the internet. Not saying that it's a necessity, but I'd place it a hell of a lot more important than a gaming console.
that's not the issue, the issue is this pseudo-DRM bs they're about to push on xbots. plus, how can xstans not be angry @ being sold an incomplete game???

could you imagine, when CDs were popular, if an artist only put 60% of the album on the disc. then you get to track 9 and it tells you u have to download the rest of the CD :wtf: :why:

or before you even play it you gotta download the other 40% to access the entire album. man, these chumps on the fukkshyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
that's not the issue, the issue is this pseudo-DRM bs they're about to push on xbots. how can xstans not be angry @ being sold an incomplete game.

could you imagine, when CDs were popular, if an artist only put 60% of the album on the disc. then you get to track 9 and it tells you u have to download the rest of the CD :wtf: :why:

:comeon: People purchase download codes all the time

Y'all try to spin everything as "M$ is evil and wants to eat your babies" but in reality a lot of games ship and need an update day one. This is no different

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:comeon: People purchase download codes all the time

Y'all try to spin everything as "M$ is evil and wants to eat your babies" but in reality a lot of games ship and need an update day one. This is no different
a download code is not buying some incomplete bullshyt off the shelf. why not just say **** the disc and sell the code by itself?

i swear to gawd, M$ could sell yall a can of shyt, a literal can of shyt, and y'all would swear up and down you were :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
a download code is not buying some incomplete bullshyt off the shelf. why not just say **** the disc and sell the code by itself?

i swear to gawd, M$ could sell yall a can of shyt, a literal can of shyt, and y'all would swear up and down you were :blessed:

Because people like discs. Why not give them the option?

Why did Sony ship TLOU and make you download an update?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas over at turn 10 are making a game called Forza 5. You buy the physical disc and don't have access to the internet you're fukked. Why because they don't have enough time to finish the game so they will make it go gold so it will ship on time and you will have to download the rest of the game in order for it to work. But get this these slimy MF'ers are calling DLC, the nerve of these Devs.

Forza Motorsport 5 Requires One-Time Internet Connection - IGN

So when you first boot up the game, we’re going to ask you to log in,” he explained. “And when you log in you’re going to get the Drivatars and you’re also going to get a whole bunch of content: tracks and cars. Our production schedule is such that we are putting them in as late as possible and that means making them free as downloadable content on Day One.

“[But] that is required content to play the game. We basically have designed the game to work with all that content no matter how late is coming in, in order to make the biggest game possible.”

In other words, because games have to be submitted to Microsoft testing, certified, and then pressed onto discs and shipped, Forza 5 has to be done much, much sooner than November. By requiring part of the game as a download on launch day, it gives Turn 10 extra time to finish everything. And so what you get on the disc you buy at the store won’t be the entire game. You’ll need to download the rest of it from Xbox Live (which should be possible to occur as you play, Greenawalt clarified).

Turn 10 this is not good news, delay the game until its ready. Go ahead someone please spin this shyt as something good and don't give me a day 1 patch shyt, you know like fixing bugs NO, nikka this is to play the game from the jump, the physical disc is unplayable.
wait so you dont like the fact that they are trying to squeeze every last minute in to give you the largest/best game possible? without DELAYING the game.wow.

its one thing if they lied about it. but they're admitting to it.

do you think i would cry if i heard GTA is expanding the game giving us vegas and the bay area. but we would need a one time internet connection to download the other maps. i would care less. and say THANK YOU rock*.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that's not the issue, the issue is this pseudo-DRM bs they're about to push on xbots. plus, how can xstans not be angry @ being sold an incomplete game???

or before you even play it you gotta download the other 40% to access the entire album. man, these chumps on the fukkshyt

You give them an inch, they take a mile.

Remember when gaming online multiplayer used to be free....but here comes MS making nikkaz pay to play online with 95% of games using peer 2 peer connections. Now we gotta deal with the shyt on the Sony side this upcoming gen.

You let MS get away with this...who knows what other kind of fukkery they'll pull.

Let them nikkaz at T10 finish the damn game complete so the gold master can be pressed at 100% complete

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A nikka complaining that you will need the internet to download some shyt............on the internet.

Clearly you have internet so why you mad? Cats on here arguing about things that wont affect them at all, you arguing on principles. Its not like you need the internet connecting 100% of the time, just log in, download the shyt, and keep it moving.

If you have absolutely no access to the internet then you have bigger problems than what 500 buck gaming system to buy.
thank you. psfanboys at it again. stop it. if you cant afford the net. you better not be shelling out 100's of bucks for a gaming console idiots.

not having the internet is like not having a house phone in 1990.

i mean think,yall clowns would be yelling "why cant i call 911 without a phone? i should be able to call 911 without a phone."