Case # 22 on why I can't mess with MS Xbox Div right now

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Oh this fake ass outrage. Where the outrage for that disappointing racing game drive club?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how is it "unfinished" if it works at launch?

It is unfinished breh. They said it themselves that the disc you purchase is the incomplete game. This "launch" day download is mandatory which honestly isn't a big deal if you have internet but lets just say something went wrong with your internet or there was some storm that day you bought the game, you'd be assed out temporarily.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Oh this fake ass outrage. Where the outrage for that disappointing racing game drive club?

Can't have an outrage over the opinion of a handful of people who saw the game :childplease:

But you can have an outrage over people putting out unfinished games :ooh:

:piss: Microsoft

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

It is unfinished breh. They said it themselves that the disc you purchase is the incomplete game. This "launch" day download is mandatory which honestly isn't a big deal if you have internet but lets just say something went wrong with your internet or there was some storm that day you bought the game, you'd be assed out temporarily.

the disc and the online content come together like Voltron to form the game breh

obviously if there's "some storm" and you lose internet (and probably power), you'll be inconvenienced in many ways

like I've said a few times, take the disc out the picture, and there's no issue. that's shyt's old school. it's like getting something delivered back in the day and having to wait "6 to 8 weeks". we off that. it's fukking data breh. I don't need anyone to put in on a piece of plastic, put it in a plastic box, cut down some trees and print a label, put it some global-warming causing plain, train, and automobile, just so some greasy rapestop employee can not let me leave the store without committing to buy another $60 piece of plastic

PRAISE LORD GABEN!

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I love me some Forza but curious how big that initial download is going to be :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I don't post here anymore, this section is trash. But I'll drop my 2cents since the people requested it :manny:

This thread, like most threads here are just copy n paste jobs from Neogaf. I peeped this thread yesterday and was like :wtf:
Turn 10 says they want to continue to work on the game up until launch so that its the best version possible instead of having to turn in a version by next month maybe? Thats a win for us consumers that a company would even care to do that.

Now the fanboy spin. Over on neogaf, they was saying its the same thing as DRM. But I can put a stop to all the bullshyt with this very simple statement.

There argument is that you have to log in ONE TIME to get all the info, then you good. The Xbox One was designed to be an always online system so this is no big deal. Now that its not, this is what Turn 10 is doing instead. No biggie. If you want to play a game online, and it requires an online update? You can't play the game online unless you update it.

Now if somebody wanted to get an Xbox One and Forza 5 and they don't have internet? I guess those 3ppl will be short. The outrage is from people who don't fit that description. I'd waste my time going back n forth about that topic, but I'd rather engage in meaningful conversations about the topic instead (which is why this area thanks to the mods has turned to shyt)

You guys enjoy being nothing more than a Neogaf side site :huhldup:

Last edited by a moderator: