Case # 22 on why I can't mess with MS Xbox Div right now

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
lol @ shipping an unfinished game

Long as it's dope when I pick up my X1 a couple years down the line then :yeshrug:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, wait.......the Drivatars are one of the central selling points of the game, and the ability to face/create them isn't included on the actual game disc?

At this point, the issue is really that they are fully acknowledging that the game will not be finished by the time it goes gold, are still sticking with the original launch date, and acting like it's fine. Breh, you can't seriously charge full price for a game you know is incomplete, and requires the buyer to download additional content (even if it's free) to even be able to play it.

And sadly, people are out here defending this shyt :snoop:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
how is the game unfinished or incomplete, if it works at launch?

you guys are hung up on this disc shyt

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I see the sony defense force ran in the thread on some sonic ish ready to get at MS and Turn 10...

did yall forgot about this

skyrim.jpg

Complain about updates, brehs

8977103_500x500_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So, wait.......the Drivatars are one of the central selling points of the game, and the ability to face/create them isn't included on the actual game disc?

At this point, the issue is really that they are fully acknowledging that the game will not be finished by the time it goes gold, are still sticking with the original launch date, and acting like it's fine. Breh, you can't seriously charge full price for a game you know is incomplete, and requires the buyer to download additional content (even if it's free) to even be able to play it.

You need Internet to use the drivatars feature, yet you sitting here complaining that you need Internet to download it. :laff:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I mean damn. What is the point of even selling a CD anymore? lol shyt they don't even have the fukking game finished. I just don't understand this at all. They sell you half of a game and let you download the rest? :mindblown: The developers need to get their shyt together. If the game isn't finished don't fukking release it!!! Superman 64 anyone!?

lol @ shipping an unfinished game

Long as it's dope when I pick up my X1 a couple years down the line then :yeshrug:

Xbots so thirsty for a new game they'll take it unfinished? :snoop:

Too everyone I just quoted how is this a issue? So you have to download a update boo hoo, Butt hurt Sony Fans with Drive Club and no fighting game at launch :win:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A nikka complaining that you will need the internet to download some shyt............on the internet.

Clearly you have internet so why you mad? Cats on here arguing about things that wont affect them at all, you arguing on principles. Its not like you need the internet connecting 100% of the time, just log in, download the shyt, and keep it moving.

If you have absolutely no access to the internet then you have bigger problems than what 500 buck gaming system to buy.

Agreed, but I don't like the "precedent" that it can set. Could this be their way of sneaking in some DRM on the game? Who knows.

The biggest issue with digital download are the caps providers have. With the increase in streaming and downloading and internet traffic, it could lead to some sticky situations with users.

If the game isn't ready to go gold with the master disc in time for launch, just push it back maybe a few weeks? Or make it digital download only and release the disc version when it's ready a few weeks later?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Another slept on thing with the game is that we already know they they have some gimped features on F5 compared to current gen Forza.

- No storefront
- No auction house
- no weather
- no night racing

If they had more time, they could put these in....so why rush the game out? It's obvious this is becoming a huge rush job to have it ready for launch. Delay the game and make it what it should be.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Agreed, but I don't like the "precedent" that it can set. Could this be their way of sneaking in some DRM on the game? Who knows.

The biggest issue with digital download are the caps providers have. With the increase in streaming and downloading and internet traffic, it could lead to some sticky situations with users.

If the game isn't ready to go gold with the master disc in time for launch, just push it back maybe a few weeks? Or make it digital download only and release the disc version when it's ready a few weeks later?

How a cap going to play a role in this? This a one time download. You expecting a 10-20 Gb download breh?

Another slept on thing with the game is that we already know they they have some gimped features on F5 compared to current gen Forza.

- No storefront
- No auction house
- no weather
- no night racing

If they had more time, they could put these in....so why rush the game out? It's obvious this is becoming a huge rush job to have it ready for launch. Delay the game and make it what it should be.

Not really the storefront is not a big deal. Since Forza never had weather or night cycles is not a big deal. I don't buy racing games to race at night or in the rain.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How a cap going to play a role in this? This a one time download. You expecting a 10-20 Gb download breh?

hopefully not. Still pressing an incomplete game is "kinda" bullshyt. You gotta agree on that a little.

Smooth3d said:
Not really the storefront is not a big deal. Since Forza never had weather or night cycles is not a big deal. I don't buy racing games to race at night or in the rain.

Really? :wtf:

At least Gran Turismo has it!! :troll:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Too everyone I just quoted how is this a issue? So you have to download a update boo hoo, Butt hurt Sony Fans with Drive Club and no fighting game at launch :win:

I can wait for a fighting game considering Killer Instinct got Booed out of Evo, the largest competitive gaming orgnization on the Planet, friend. :manny:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

:leostare: Never said it was an issue.

Long as the game is dope when I eventually get my X1, it's whatever. :yeshrug:

It's still lol-worthy to ship an unfinished game. M$ has made their first-party studios release games they weren't finished with before, most notably Halo 2(made them rush to finish the game) and Shadowrun(made them cut the campaign that was for the most part done, and just pushed the game as a cross-platform PC/360 shooter), at least this time the stuff they weren't finished with is still getting to the masses.