Case # 22 on why I can't mess with MS Xbox Div right now

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

You could play the ENTIRE game of Skyrim without connecting to the internet to update.

You will not be able to play the Forza game without the update. The game is not complete until the update is downloaded and installed.

Wake up, sheep.

"which should be possible to occur as you play" says in the OP, so you wake up and wait until the facts are out before saying you cant play the game without the update :ld:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
"which should be possible to occur as you play" says in the OP, so you wake up and wait until the facts are out before saying you cant play the game without the update :ld:

:rudy:

:madlo:

:patrice:

:yeshrug:

:manny:

masterrace.jpg

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
These nikkas over at turn 10 are making a game called Forza 5. You buy the physical disc and don't have access to the internet you're fukked. Why because they don't have enough time to finish the game so they will make it go gold so it will ship on time and you will have to download the rest of the game in order for it to work. But get this these slimy MF'ers are calling DLC, the nerve of these Devs.

Forza Motorsport 5 Requires One-Time Internet Connection - IGN

So when you first boot up the game, we’re going to ask you to log in,” he explained. “And when you log in you’re going to get the Drivatars and you’re also going to get a whole bunch of content: tracks and cars. Our production schedule is such that we are putting them in as late as possible and that means making them free as downloadable content on Day One.

“[But] that is required content to play the game. We basically have designed the game to work with all that content no matter how late is coming in, in order to make the biggest game possible.”

In other words, because games have to be submitted to Microsoft testing, certified, and then pressed onto discs and shipped, Forza 5 has to be done much, much sooner than November. By requiring part of the game as a download on launch day, it gives Turn 10 extra time to finish everything. And so what you get on the disc you buy at the store won’t be the entire game. You’ll need to download the rest of it from Xbox Live (which should be possible to occur as you play, Greenawalt clarified).

Turn 10 this is not good news, delay the game until its ready. Go ahead someone please spin this shyt as something good and don't give me a day 1 patch shyt, you know like fixing bugs NO, nikka this is to play the game from the jump, the physical disc is unplayable.

:what::what:

downloading the rest of the game probably require a verification code to make sure players didnt bought it used. :beli:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
A nikka complaining that you will need the internet to download some shyt............on the internet.

Clearly you have internet so why you mad? Cats on here arguing about things that wont affect them at all, you arguing on principles. Its not like you need the internet connecting 100% of the time, just log in, download the shyt, and keep it moving.

If you have absolutely no access to the internet then you have bigger problems than what 500 buck gaming system to buy.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
plenty of day one required shyt in PC gaming. no one notices because they download the whole thing at once pc's usually are connected to the internet.

Fixed that for you.

Not everyone's console going to see the internet.

shyt, some people may buy a console with the sole purpose of playing single player shyt without internet connection.

No matter how you put it, it's pretty LAZY of them to sell you a disk with 60% of a game on it.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:what::what:

downloading the rest of the game probably require a verification code to make sure players didnt bought it used. :beli:

This shyt is already bad, you dont have to make shyt up based on nothing, now we are going to have nikkas running around stating your opinion as fact.

Posting like :gladbron: forza requires a verification code to get the full game Xbots lost, not your fault for stating your opinion, but these stans take anything negative, and run with it as fact (with great posting powers come great posting responsibilities):lolbron:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Fixed that for you.

Not everyone's console going to see the internet.

shyt, some people may buy a console with the sole purpose of playing single player shyt without internet connection.

No matter how you put it, it's pretty LAZY of them to sell you a disk with 60% of a game on it.

I thought we've long since crossed this bridge. the game requires a one time connection. if you don't meet that requirement, then don't buy the game

and how is this an example of "lazy"? do you not think they're working hard to get the game out on time?

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I thought we've long since crossed this bridge. the game requires a one time connection. if you don't meet that requirement, then don't buy the game

and how is this an example of "lazy"? do you not think they're working hard to get the game out on time?

The main problem here with me is the waiting for it to download, but it looks like you can play while it downloads, plus I guess the Xbox Will Let You Play Game During Download just like the ps4, so im not sure how bad this is since you need to connect to the internet on first boot up anyway, so this should really only effect those with slow internet.

I guess its bad since they have to do it, but it's a one time thing :yeshrug: Im not buying it anyway unless I see it on sale for $30 within the first 6 months :shaq:

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps

How is it lazy, they're just tryin to get the game to you quicker instead of developing till day 1 and then printing/shipping. If anything it's the opposite, lazy would b shipping an unpolished game n calling it a day

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
You dumb fukk, yes I called you a dumb fukk. How is this a issue? The X1 already req a internet connection the 1st time you use it to update itself. If you don't think the Ps4 is not going to have a day one update you fooling yourself. Once again Sony Stans don't have shyt to talk about their boring ass system so they troll the X1. X1 launch games kills the Ps4 launch games its kinda sad really.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I really don't see the issue here :yeshrug: it isn't like it costs anything and you have to be online to do the day one patch anyway.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I mean damn. What is the point of even selling a CD anymore? lol shyt they don't even have the fukking game finished. I just don't understand this at all. They sell you half of a game and let you download the rest? :mindblown: The developers need to get their shyt together. If the game isn't finished don't fukking release it!!! Superman 64 anyone!?