Case # 22 on why I can't mess with MS Xbox Div right now

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
My man 50GB's Blu Ray Disc. instead of MS telling Turn10 you can be a launch window game they are forcing them to be day one game an incomplete on the physical disc day one game.

OR..its another example of how greedy and conniving these companies are...I've NEVER bought an incomplete piece of physical media...so I don't see where ur goin wit this..lol

would this even be an issue if the game was strictly digital download?

to be clear, I don't think it's an 'issue' to begin with, as long as the game does work at launch (after you d/l whatever)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
would this even be an issue if the game was strictly digital download?

to be clear, I don't think it's an 'issue' to begin with, as long as the game does work at launch (after you d/l whatever)

Come on fam..u can still get physical copies of alotta PC games...console gaming def ain't ready for only download yet...the issue ain't wit the physical media...it's wit microsoft half assin...period..and watch they try to make this bullshyt a trend just to sneak in that online bullshyt...it's shady business..and shady companies will do shady things whether a game is download only or not...

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
All I saw was free download day one

Until the game drops n it's bad, this is nothing

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Come on fam..u can still get physical copies of alotta PC games...console gaming def ain't ready for only download yet...the issue ain't wit the physical media...it's wit microsoft half assin...period..

how are they "half assin"?

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
lol @ buying an incomplete game from the store. This is another instance of "I can't believe ppl are trying to defend this" that seems to be rampant around here.

Seriously, this is disgusting. lol @ the words "update" and "DLC" being thrown around. This is neither of those. Right now, you can play any game you want, in the history of the world, without an update, and damn sure without having any DLC. The shyt that you're FORCED to download, AFTER buying the game, is REQUIRED to play the game. How is that even possible?

At the danger of repeating myself, I honestly can't believe that there are ppl here trying to defend that. This shyt literally blows my mind.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I see the sony defense force ran in the thread on some sonic ish ready to get at MS and Turn 10...

did yall forgot about this

skyrim.jpg

Complain about updates, brehs

You could play the ENTIRE game of Skyrim without connecting to the internet to update.

You will not be able to play the Forza game without the update. The game is not complete until the update is downloaded and installed.

Wake up, sheep.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

Damn, they probably planned it like this with the always online thing, but now that that has changed :scusthov: they need to push this back, I wasnt going to buy it anyway, and if I was it would be via download for instant game switching :whew:

The xbox one needs an online connect anyway on first boot so this shouldnt leave anybody with an incomplete game, but I cant justify this, I hated how my ps3 needed to install a portion of the game, when you get a game especially on launch day you want to get it home and play:snoop: